Debate Mansion

Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 146

Page 1
Page   of 146
Page 3 Page 146

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
It is not just the Pakistani players and IPL. What we find is that certain people are trying to make news by attacking every non-local. Not just in one state, but in even in neighbouring states.  

It is only people who are born and brought up in one single location in India who have such regional feelings.

I was born in one city, grew up in another city, my mother tongue is the language of a third city and I have also lived abroad for a few years. I find that I have no such 'regional' feelings as I feel I belong to all the three above mentioned cities.

When I am outside India, I am just an Indian. I am not treated as someone belonging to X city or Y city. I find that the same people who were close friends when I was abroad become distant once they enter India, because of regional differences.

I feel we all should consider ourselves as 'Indians' first. I don't understand why we fight in the name of which place we belong to or which language we speak. It is highly immature.

We have the fundamental right given to us by the constitution of India to move freely within India and to live anywhere in India. Anyone who causes hinderance to this fundamental right has to be curbed. This is not happening. There are some regional fanatics spreading hatred among people and this should not be accepted.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

P1nkangelic_devildebayonMeena1Summer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

4teen11

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Shiv Sena doesn't have a life, so they're out there to screw others. What is wrong with them anyways, acting so immature and making a complete fool out of themselves. Why this radical belief? I fail to understand. Not only are they giving Mumbai a bad name, they're giving India a bad name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watz

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Shiv  Sena  contains  a  bunch  of  lunatics and  goons .It  seems  as  if  they  haven't ever  heard  of  National Integration.The Shiv Sena is on a rampage in Mumbai which  is  not gonna  do  any  good  to Mumbai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliMeena1

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

Shiv  Sena  contains  a  bunch  of  lunatics and  goons .It  seems  as  if  they  haven't ever  heard  of  National Integration.The Shiv Sena is on a rampage in Mumbai which  is  not gonna  do  any  good  to Mumbai.

Yeah they have national integration classes going on in Bihar conducted by Rahul Gandhi on the special occassion of assembly elections with Digvijay singh conducting special tutorials in UP , In Tamil Nadu Mr Karunanidhi is doing special courses. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Digvijay-denies-calling-Batla-House-encounter-fake/articleshow/5535040.cms

Talking about lunatics

It is kinda funny when everyone is croaking around that they dont want any Pakistani's in the country, then they wake up screaming, look in the mirror and see Shivsena branded face, get petrified and start screaming again.

Next time around the same story repeats.

If you dont beleive, see the reactions after the next terror attack in India, which I beleive is just around the corner, They had a summit of terrorist planning next terror attack in India.

Happy with this development the Home Minister of India has called for friendly talks with Pakistan.

LOLLOLLOL

And did I say that this furore erupted when SRK first said it is not a good idea to get Pakistani players, then saw the Pakistani govt got angry started pouting, A minister in the central govt whose son is a film actor whispered something in SRK's ears. SRK suddenly realized he has a film releasing in a couple weeks and needs to atleast match  Aamir's idiots revenue. He flipflopped and said he now wants Pakistani playersLOLLOL

Shivsena is jumping with joy there that now they have an opportunity to assert themselves after the poll debacle in the maharashtra electionsLOL and throwing a new trick while pooping in every corner of Mumbai

And suddenly folks here start talking about national integrityLOLLOL.

Edited by chal_phek_mat - 04 February 2010 at 10:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melancholicMeena1

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bartz

He never said anything about Mumbai belonging to all Indians etc. He only professed his love for Pk "the best neighbour one could have, in his own words" and Pk cricketers. Nobody stopped him from picking a Pk cricketer, us time woh ghanta baja raha tha, later he realised he has a release coming up so he did his usual bak bak. He's getting 24/7 free publicity for his movie since that day.

There are other people like Sachin and Mukesh Ambani who said Mumbai is for all Indians and talked about creating opportunities for everyone in Mumbai. But media is over-hyping Rarukh to promote his movie shamelessly even when he never mentioned anything about Mumbai. 

Yes, he NEVER said that. Mukesh Ambani and Sachin said it. SRK was just saddened by the non-inclusion of Paki players. Now he's saying all that crap...twisting his words that he wants ppl to visit his country.Ermm 
IMHO Pakistan blew it out of proportion. Let Indians conduct business in their own country any which way they want. The owners of IPL teams are Indian businessmen. They have no responsibility whatsoever towards players of any country...be it Pakistan, Australia, South africa...whatever.  They decided not to bid for Pakistani palyers.... it was a business decision based on profit and loss and security issues. So why did SRK have to play up to the gallery in Pakistan?? If he wanted to, he should have dared and have walked the talk...put his money where his mouth is and selected them. He still hasn't paid Shoaib Akkhtar's dues and dumped Razzaq without informing him. THEN he acts all high and mighty. ErmmErmm

I'm all for peace between the two countries. But the 26/11 situation and Kasab still on trial in India makes things volatile. So peace initiatives are welcome and all good but unnecessary comments like SRK's are not needed. Having Paki players was considered a security issue and this security issue exists coz of the existing relationship between the two countries.Think about your country and its problems first. So how about keeping it zipped Mr Khan??

But yeah I am glad he is not apologizing to the goondas in Shiv Sena. It was his opinion. Some of us may not like him airing such things but it was his darn opinion and in a democracy like India we have the right to say things without having goondas beating on your door. But we can certainly try to decipher the intent behind the opinion. And I believe he was kissing a$$ for reasons we can only guess. I think he should have kept mum. Shilpa Shetty spoke rightly when she said they'd have security issues with paki players. And it's true. SRK may not like it but he has to understand this. So keep mum, keep it zipped. It's related to your dear country. But nah...he had to act all pious and holy. Dead

That being said, the SS questioning his patriotism is not right. SRK is not a traitor.  He spoke out without thinking much about it. A man of his stature should carefully weigh his words before speaking out. And this is India, not some dictatorship where we can't give out our opinions freely without goondas breaking down our doors. They blasted him in their editorial Saamna, that was enough. Why drag it on and on??

Edited by MithiBani - 04 February 2010 at 4:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliswan20Meena1-PoisonIvy-

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_VeilFair-n-luvly-PoisonIvy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top