Debate Mansion

Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 146

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

but he is a mumbaikar now.........ur Balsy Balsaheb advised him to keep his attention limited to the pitch.....oh didnt know that info btw.

covered that base loooooooooooooooooooooog looooooooooooooooooong time ago on this thread, but somehow I guess you missed it

LOLLOLLOL

The furore now is about SRK's welcoming statement for our neighbours to India, not about welcoming fellow Indians to Mumbai

The beating of the Taxi-wallah's wass by supporters of your side MNS

So how can you with a straight face claim that Shivsena is bad when even supporters of your POV beat up people? Care to explain? Hey care to explain how you dont have a problem with supporters of Samajwadi party that burnt down a police station in Mumbai with 2 cops in it? Care to explain your supporters who went onto the rampage killing hundreds of Sikhs after Indira Gandhi was killed? Care to explain how the benefactors of your "freedom of support speech" stand actually welcome people that kill Indians? There is far too much blood on the hands on your side than on Shivsena's for you to be claiming such (phony)outrageWink

Hmmm, but you only see Shivsena, hmmm wonder why?

information padhnese se knowledge badhta haiLOL

hey hey hey, calm down man(or girl, whatever)

before going aflutter with a slurry of examplesLOL...........whatver made u think i approved of those which u mentioned? do u have a masters' degree in making assumptions or wat? as far as i know, we've never discussed any of those yet Big smile

and wats up with these "my side" and "your side"......im not sure what u meant by that.

oh well,whatever.........!

Today I am in the knowledge business it seemsWink

Debate has two sides
One is for(SRK has been targetted by Shivsena and the cause is bad)
One is against(SRK has been targetted by Shivsena and the cause is good)

Everything on your side is yours, you are answeable to everything on your side if you are going to hold us responsible for everything that Shivsena has done in pastLOL

And last I checked this was a debate mansion

Edited by chal_phek_mat - 18 February 2010 at 9:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 142)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

but he is a mumbaikar now.........ur Balsy Balsaheb advised him to keep his attention limited to the pitch.....oh didnt know that info btw.

covered that base loooooooooooooooooooooog looooooooooooooooooong time ago on this thread, but somehow I guess you missed it

LOLLOLLOL

The furore now is about SRK's welcoming statement for our neighbours to India, not about welcoming fellow Indians to Mumbai

The beating of the Taxi-wallah's wass by supporters of your side MNS

So how can you with a straight face claim that Shivsena is bad when even supporters of your POV beat up people? Care to explain? Hey care to explain how you dont have a problem with supporters of Samajwadi party that burnt down a police station in Mumbai with 2 cops in it? Care to explain your supporters who went onto the rampage killing hundreds of Sikhs after Indira Gandhi was killed? Care to explain how the benefactors of your "freedom of support speech" stand actually welcome people that kill Indians? There is far too much blood on the hands on your side than on Shivsena's for you to be claiming such (phony)outrageWink

Hmmm, but you only see Shivsena, hmmm wonder why?

information padhnese se knowledge badhta haiLOL

hey hey hey, calm down man(or girl, whatever)

before going aflutter with a slurry of examplesLOL...........whatver made u think i approved of those which u mentioned? do u have a masters' degree in making assumptions or wat? as far as i know, we've never discussed any of those yet Big smile

and wats up with these "my side" and "your side"......im not sure what u meant by that.

oh well,whatever.........!

Debate has two sides

Everything on your side is yours, you are answeable to everything on your side if you are going to hold us responsible for everything that Shivsena has done in pastLOL

And last I checked this was a debate mansion

no u said the "us" and "we" whoever, supported MNS....................care to check ur last post.LOL

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

LOL Before, if one was against SS, they were supporting terrorism in India and supporting only talks with Pak.  Now, they are also supporting MNS LOL  Let us see who all they come up with next LOL

aapko shayad pata nahi hai ki Harvard se MA(masters in assumption)karne ke baad hi koi aisa kar sakta hai....isliye Gauri ji aap jyada sawal na karke...sirf jawab de....LOLLOLaap apne answers copy paste kar sakti hai agar question repeat kiya gaya hoSleepy

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

ROFL

i know i know.........

cuckoocutter

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Debate has two sides

Nah. Unlike you, we can support our side very well w/o using the crutches like MNSLOL  Sarey right-wingers tumhari side ko mubarak ho or cuckoo will be hopping mad at youLOL.  Hamari ladai hum khud lad saktey hainLOL

You would not want their support but your support is for themLOL, check again, SRK wants to "welcome people into India"LOL

You many not want their support and want to shoo them away for now,but the silence when these folks go on a rampage killing people is deafening, suddenly your "freedom of expression" goes for a walkLOL and we end up paying with our lives.

If this was not a consitent behaviour for decades, there wouldnt be a Shivsena today. If you would have even shown up the slightest of this phony outrage then the stance you take today would be a little bit beleivable.

The stances the Shivsena has taken has hardly gotten anyone killed but your silence and tacit support for these folks has ended up killing people

Oh and BTW, when beloved supporters of Congress went on a killing rampage of Sikhs all through the country. It was the same Shivsena that kept congress at bay Mumbai and Maharashtra. You vote of thanks are still IOU, b'cos your congress govt did nada then. Shivsainiks kept daily vigil outside the Sikh people homes in Mumbai and Congressi's knew they had hell to pay if they "killed' some sikh in Mumbai. Face it Shivsena has done little "anti-India" or killed little as compared to the Congress over the years

BTW this is a old habit of congressi's to go on a rampage, remember the killing of Maharasthtian brahmins after the assainiation of Gandhiji? Congress has been doing this for decades now. If you would have shown the same outrage against congress. Shivsena wouldnt exists.

You means all those "peacenuts on your side of the debate". Not you personally, you know that I hope

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souroMeena1

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
*sigh* some people simply do not get the point...........

opposing ONE extreme does NOT, NOT NOT NOT,
imply support for similar wrongdoings on the other side.

yes, CPM ur right.....................pakistani cricketers are terrorists and would smuggle arms into india in the carrier aircraft.............thats y it is un-advisable for anyone to want them over............Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top