Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 140)

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by debayon

Yes, LOL, I give up. All hail the mighty Empti from Emptiness land. Happy?TongueTongueTongue

I'm always happy Smile
Well, you were the one who wrote "I hate everyone" on the other topic and that too with an angry smiley, so.....

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Yes, LOL, I give up. All hail the mighty Empti from Emptiness land. Happy?TongueTongueTongue

I'm always happy Smile
Well, you were the one who wrote "I hate everyone" on the other topic and that too with an angry smiley, so.....

Yeh, but as a joke, lol... come on debo, I hope you're not taking our little banter seriously Tongue... oh and I didn't use any smiley.
you think I took that seriously....Infact I was ROFL when Meena ji took it seriously. Poor Meena ji, all Mohanlal and no one else makes her a dumb girl.LOL JK, Meena ji.Hug BTW, how about if I add the title 'King' to your name? Wink

Meena1

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Meena1

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by krystal_watz

@ Chal phek mat:

so u feel that attacking and maiming taxi drivers is the way to protect local "marathi maoos " interests?Tongue

Sorry you are talking about the wrong Thackeray and the wrong Sena.

the Sena we are talking about here is Shivsena led by Bal Thackeray

The sena you are referering to is MNS led by Raj Thackeray which has your POV on this topic of discussionBig smile

You are missing the point she was trying to make with her example. 

If she can not drag in the wrong sena in this thread to make a point then you should also refrain from dragging the Pune blasts in this topic to make your points :)

MNS is on your side of the debate, they are in agreement with you on this topic of debate here, you should be thankful I am not pinning their activities on youLOL

That is why my side of the debate is not answerable for things that MNS is doing, as much as you might want to pin it hereWink, sorry good try but didnt workLOL

When people try to club MNS and Shivsena together on this particular issue, it displays their ignorance of what side of the debate they are on. And I thought you mentioned something about "ignorant" people. Not gonna apply that yardstick here or are you going to try to give a moral equivalance theory againWink

It is basically like someone saying two people are wearing lungi's so that makes them brothers

And yes the methods of Shivsena are the same as MNS as the same as Samajwadi Party as the same as Congress the same as DMK as the same as TDP as the same as BJP.

Why does you guys only stop at MNS/SSErmm, seems like your are trying to play an angle that you claim to abhorWink

lol i think u need a bit more information.......its not only the MNS, but also the SS itself which has this "marathi manoos" stand.......remember how our Little Master got told off by Ballu when he said he was an indian first and then a mumbaikar?
chal_phek_mat Senior Member
chal_phek_mat
chal_phek_mat

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

@ Chal phek mat:

so u feel that attacking and maiming taxi drivers is the way to protect local "marathi maoos " interests?Tongue

Sorry you are talking about the wrong Thackeray and the wrong Sena.

the Sena we are talking about here is Shivsena led by Bal Thackeray

The sena you are referering to is MNS led by Raj Thackeray which has your POV on this topic of discussionBig smile

You are missing the point she was trying to make with her example. 

If she can not drag in the wrong sena in this thread to make a point then you should also refrain from dragging the Pune blasts in this topic to make your points :)

MNS is on your side of the debate, they are in agreement with you on this topic of debate here, you should be thankful I am not pinning their activities on youLOL

That is why my side of the debate is not answerable for things that MNS is doing, as much as you might want to pin it hereWink, sorry good try but didnt workLOL

When people try to club MNS and Shivsena together on this particular issue, it displays their ignorance of what side of the debate they are on. And I thought you mentioned something about "ignorant" people. Not gonna apply that yardstick here or are you going to try to give a moral equivalance theory againWink

It is basically like someone saying two people are wearing lungi's so that makes them brothers

And yes the methods of Shivsena are the same as MNS as the same as Samajwadi Party as the same as Congress the same as DMK as the same as TDP as the same as BJP.

Why does you guys only stop at MNS/SSErmm, seems like your are trying to play an angle that you claim to abhorWink

lol i think u need a bit more information.......its not only the MNS, but also the SS itself which has this "marathi manoos" stand.......remember how our Little Master got told off by Ballu when he said he was an indian first and then a mumbaikar?
Yeaahh, I forgot.....................Wink
And Sachin Tendulkar is born in Rajasthan and bought up in New DelhiLOLLOLLOL
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
but he is a mumbaikar now.........ur Balsy Balsaheb advised him to keep his attention limited to the pitch.....oh didnt know that info btw.

Go to top