Debate Mansion

Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 139)

Post Reply New Post

Page 139 of 146

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! (Page 139)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by debayon

Look who's talking. The hog.LOL Go ahead, keep snorting. Just stay away from me, your breath smells piggishLOL You can go and eat your gf's dung to show your affection for her.

There a saying that goes..."those who live in glass houses should not throw stones".... here's my adaptation "those who are fugly like Debo should not criticise extremely good looking types like Empti" Tongue
But you're Empti, so you have empty looks. And there's a saying: Beggars can't be choosers. My adaptation: "People like Empti's can't be people like Debu's"Tongue

Empti is just a pseudonym, and why would I want to be Debo?, I'm far too superior an entity to downgrade to your level Tongue
Yes, you're so high that your head crashed to the ceiling and you're going down, down, down and down.TongueAnyways,I don't argue wkith empty brains like  you.Tongue

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
OK guys leave the last post on pg. 150 for me.....I want to make a formal speech and want to thank everyone for their precious words and patience and the beautiful pic etc......Ok I have been looking forward to this speech since the day I made this thread.......and don't any of u dare to get this thread closed by abusing each other.......got it.....

Ahhhh............................so close to 150..........can't wait.............................................................................
..............................ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Now I'm gonna study, something that Empti bhai here has never done before. See y'all later.Tongue

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Yes, you're so high that your head crashed to the ceiling and you're going down, down, down and down.TongueAnyways,I don't argue wkith empty brains like  you.Tongue

But weren't you the one who claimed to be 20 ft tall..LOL
On a serious note, I'm pretty sure I said I'm short. I'm not that tall.

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Look who's talking. The hog.LOL Go ahead, keep snorting. Just stay away from me, your breath smells piggishLOL You can go and eat your gf's dung to show your affection for her.

There a saying that goes..."those who live in glass houses should not throw stones".... here's my adaptation "those who are fugly like Debo should not criticise extremely good looking types like Empti" Tongue
But you're Empti, so you have empty looks. And there's a saying: Beggars can't be choosers. My adaptation: "People like Empti's can't be people like Debu's"Tongue

Empti is just a pseudonym, and why would I want to be Debo?, I'm far too superior an entity to downgrade to your level Tongue

I take it that you conceded Tongue
Yes, LOL, I give up. All hail the mighty Empti from Emptiness land. Happy?TongueTongueTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top