Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!! - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† Before, if one was against SS, they were supporting terrorism in India and supporting only talks with Pak.  Now, they are also supporting MNS ๐Ÿ˜†  Let us see who all they come up with next ๐Ÿ˜†
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

hey hey hey, calm down man(or girl, whatever)

before going aflutter with a slurry of examples๐Ÿ˜†...........whatver made u think i approved of those which u mentioned? do u have a masters' degree in making assumptions or wat? as far as i know, we've never discussed any of those yet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and wats up with these "my side" and "your side"......im not sure what u meant by that.

oh well,whatever.........!

Today I am in the knowledge business it seems๐Ÿ˜‰

Debate has two sides
One is for(SRK has been targetted by Shivsena and the cause is bad)
One is against(SRK has been targetted by Shivsena and the cause is good)

Everything on your side is yours, you are answeable to everything on your side if you are going to hold us responsible for everything that Shivsena has done in past๐Ÿ˜†

And last I checked this was a debate mansion
Edited by chal_phek_mat - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: chal_phek_mat

Debate has two sides

Everything on your side is yours, you are answeable to everything on your side if you are going to hold us responsible for everything that Shivsena has done in past๐Ÿ˜†

Nah. Unlike you, we can support our side very well w/o using the crutches like MNS๐Ÿ˜†  Sarey right-wingers tumhari side ko mubarak ho or cuckoo will be hopping mad at you๐Ÿ˜†.  Hamari ladai hum khud lad saktey hain๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: chal_phek_mat

Debate has two sides

And last I checked this was a debate mansion

no u said the "us" and "we" whoever, supported MNS....................care to check ur last post.๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

๐Ÿ˜† Before, if one was against SS, they were supporting terrorism in India and supporting only talks with Pak.  Now, they are also supporting MNS ๐Ÿ˜†  Let us see who all they come up with next ๐Ÿ˜†

aapko shayad pata nahi hai ki Harvard se MA(masters in assumption)karne ke baad hi koi aisa kar sakta hai....isliye Gauri ji aap jyada sawal na karke...sirf jawab de....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†aap apne answers copy paste kar sakti hai agar question repeat kiya gaya ho๐Ÿฅฑ
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

๐Ÿคฃ

i know i know.........
Originally posted by: blue-ice

OK guys leave the last post on pg. 150 for me.....I want to make a formal speech and want to thank everyone for their precious words and patience and the beautiful pic etc......Ok I have been looking forward to this speech since the day I made this thread.......and don't any of u dare to get this thread closed by abusing each other.......got it.....

Ahhhh............................so close to 150..........can't wait.............................................................................
..............................๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

lol that remind me, i shld get started on my acceptance speech. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Nah. Unlike you, we can support our side very well w/o using the crutches like MNS๐Ÿ˜†  Sarey right-wingers tumhari side ko mubarak ho or cuckoo will be hopping mad at you๐Ÿ˜†.  Hamari ladai hum khud lad saktey hain๐Ÿ˜†

You would not want their support but your support is for them๐Ÿ˜†, check again, SRK wants to "welcome people into India"๐Ÿ˜†

You many not want their support and want to shoo them away for now,but the silence when these folks go on a rampage killing people is deafening, suddenly your "freedom of expression" goes for a walk๐Ÿ˜† and we end up paying with our lives.

If this was not a consitent behaviour for decades, there wouldnt be a Shivsena today. If you would have even shown up the slightest of this phony outrage then the stance you take today would be a little bit beleivable.

The stances the Shivsena has taken has hardly gotten anyone killed but your silence and tacit support for these folks has ended up killing people

Oh and BTW, when beloved supporters of Congress went on a killing rampage of Sikhs all through the country. It was the same Shivsena that kept congress at bay Mumbai and Maharashtra. You vote of thanks are still IOU, b'cos your congress govt did nada then. Shivsainiks kept daily vigil outside the Sikh people homes in Mumbai and Congressi's knew they had hell to pay if they "killed' some sikh in Mumbai. Face it Shivsena has done little "anti-India" or killed little as compared to the Congress over the years

BTW this is a old habit of congressi's to go on a rampage, remember the killing of Maharasthtian brahmins after the assainiation of Gandhiji? Congress has been doing this for decades now. If you would have shown the same outrage against congress. Shivsena wouldnt exists.

You means all those "peacenuts on your side of the debate". Not you personally, you know that I hope
*sigh* some people simply do not get the point...........

opposing ONE extreme does NOT, NOT NOT NOT,
imply support for similar wrongdoings on the other side.

yes, CPM ur right.....................pakistani cricketers are terrorists and would smuggle arms into india in the carrier aircraft.............thats y it is un-advisable for anyone to want them over............๐Ÿ˜‰
its not, the pakistani leadership, the controller army or the ISI or terrorist groups who r to blame ..............but the criketers.............they r the perfect cover for terrorists coz no one would suspect them , they r so well loved and respected everywhere in the cricketing world..............

also let us not forget tyhat the cricvketers kits and luggage go unchecked at the airport, so it makes them easier to smuggle arms.

maybe u have a point, after all.