Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Emptiness

Thanks for the compliment, unfortunately I can't say the same to you and your girlfriend in that pic πŸ˜›

Yes, I can see how wonderful how look, eating grass and showing your affection by snorting and making ugly and barbaric sounds in the pic.πŸ˜› It's just like a Hindi movie minus the humans.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Midnight_Shade

LOL..i love u, debuu!!!!.that's emptiii with his gf?🀣
And I thought it was my fortune that he made me an exception in his show....looks like it's the other way 'round.πŸ˜›

LOL.. here's  a saying for MS and Debu..

"Bandar kya jaane adrak ka sawaad."...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanks MB for the muhwra..πŸ€—

Originally posted by: debayon

Yes, I can see how wonderful how look, eating grass and showing your affection by snorting and making ugly and barbaric sounds in the pic.πŸ˜› It's just like a Hindi movie minus the humans.πŸ˜›

MS, you do psychology right, what's the term.... psychological projection? πŸ˜†, this is a clear-cut case of Debo being in denial about his reality πŸ˜›
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

I got the bandar part, because I am a bandar, rememeber Homo Sapiens were intially "Bandars", but what's this adrak part, well I've had ginger, so this muhavara doesn't apply to me, sorryπŸ˜›
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emptiness

MS, you do psychology right, what's the term.... psychological projection? πŸ˜†, this is a clear-cut case of Debo being in denial about his reality πŸ˜›

Look who's talking. The hog.πŸ˜† Go ahead, keep snorting. Just stay away from me, your breath smells piggishπŸ˜† You can go and eat your gf's dung to show your affection for her.
Midnight_Shade thumbnail

What's that? I'm even poor than you in hindi....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so who's the monkey and who's the ginger? lol...

@Empti: We haven't gone there yet in my psych class.....so, i don't knowπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: debayon

I got the bandar part, because I am a bandar, rememeber Homo Sapiens were intially "Bandars", but what's this adrak part, well I've had ginger, so this muhavara doesn't apply to me, sorryπŸ˜›

and you call yourself intelligent... you dont know the saying from ur own mother tongue.. and you dont have the ability to utilize the sources around you.. ie. google.. haha.. and you call urself smart..πŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail

Here's a muhavara for you

"Buri nazare wale, tera mooh kala"

πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Midnight_Shade

What's that? I'm even poor than you in hindi....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so who's the monkey and who's the ginger? lol...

@Empti: We haven't gone there yet in my psych class.....so, i don't knowπŸ˜›

Meaning: Those who don't know, can't appreciate..πŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail

and you call yourself intelligent... you dont know the saying from ur own mother tongue.. and you dont have the ability to utilize the sources around you.. ie. google.. haha.. and you call urself smart..πŸ˜†

But Bengali's my mother tongueπŸ˜›, not Hindi. No, if I genuinely don't know something, I don't hesitate to ask and besides, I'm too lazy to google the meaning, takes to much time and energy and remember, time is money.πŸ˜‰