Page 1 of 146

Page 1
Page   of 146
Page 2 Page 146

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Please read the article at the following link...
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2010/shahrukh-shiv-sena-hit-back-030210.html

Shiv Sena has threatened SRK because he backed the Pakistani cricketers and also because he said that Mumbai is for all Indians.......

I don't care what he did or did not do abt the Pakistani cricketers........I simply don't care enough about the Pak players to bother abt them.......but what is wrong if he said that Mumbai is for all Indians...I agree the whole of India is for all Indians........
Your view on this........

Edited by blue-ice - 11 February 2010 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiv Sena threatens Shahrukh Khan!!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2010/shahrukh-shiv-sena-hit-back-030210

.html

Shiv Sena has threatened SRK because he backed the Pakistani cricketers and also because he said that Mumbai is for all Indians.......

I don't care what he did or did not do abt the Pakistani cricketers........I simply don't care enough about the Pak players to bother abt them.......but what is wrong if he said that Mumbai is for all Indians...I agree the whole of India is for all Indians........

There is no harm in selecting whichever team SRK likes, Pakistan is a good team too.
Mumbai is for Indians indicates it is for all Indian irrespective of their religious beliefs.
SRK is an Indian citizen and it correct.

This Sena is making a mountain of a mole hill and asking for trouble. Hope he loses.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Thats Shiv Sena for you. I'm just tired of their aamchi maati aamchi manse antics.

Bartz

Goldie

Bartz

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2010/shahrukh-shiv-sena-hit-back-030210.html

He never said anything about Mumbai belonging to all Indians etc. He only professed his love for Pk "the best neighbour one could have, in his own words" and Pk cricketers. Nobody stopped him from picking a Pk cricketer, us time woh ghanta baja raha tha, later he realised he has a release coming up so he did his usual bak bak. He's getting 24/7 free publicity for his movie since that day.

There are other people like Sachin and Mukesh Ambani who said Mumbai is for all Indians and talked about creating opportunities for everyone in Mumbai. But media is over-hyping Rarukh to promote his movie shamelessly even when he never mentioned anything about Mumbai. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melancholicangelic_devil-PoisonIvy-

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I notice the threads and posts seem to be out of allignment and shifting to the right. wonder if it is some software problem again.

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
The answer given by SRK has two different meanings one for common man, another for politicians to use in their bhasanbaji

Mumbai belongs to India

common man version of "Every peice of land in India belongs to India(and by corollary Indians), except for the case of J&K where the land only belongs to original citizens of that state"

Politician version "Resources in Mumbai are to be shared with everyone in the country equally"

Shivsena Version "On all Resources in Mumbai, Maharashrians have the first rights"

Most states in India(like Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat) have laws backing the Shivsena version here. Even the central government has laws stating the same. Even The Indian Railways has a law that jobs in Railways go to the citizens of that state as a first right and Central govt owns Indian Railways.

Dont like what the laws of the state says, dont go there, it is so simple. But if you go know full well who has the first right on resourcesWink. Dont bitch about that later

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfMeena1

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

I like Rahul Gandhis comments more than SRK....Actuly We don't need enemy like pak or china or others...guy like Takare is enough.. bad tactics or cheap politics to prepare ground for his failed sons. He knows shiv sena will vanish once he expires....but if we check his history...he was a just cartoonist now takrey's family worth 1000 crores. The sooner he die and his party vanishes it will be good for the whole of india and marathis too..jago india jaago...

Edited by Believe - 03 February 2010 at 11:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvlynisha80Meena1

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
What's funny is all these people who are non-politicians get asked this question, some English channels do this funny business to increase their circulation. That lights up fire's in Mumbai a few people get beaten up for no reason whatsoever.

Do you see anybody asking Sonia Gandhi, "what was the score of the Soccer match between AC Milan and Inter Milan?"

Do you see anybody asking Manmohan Singh why opium production in Himachal is on the rise?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

truemateMeena1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top