Debate Mansion

Most sinful countries in the world (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
haha U.S. is #1 for Gluttony...and its true! America has the most obese people

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most sinful countries in the world (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Almost everyone I know outside of the desi community hates curry, even many new generation desi kids i know hate curry. Does that make curry terrible?

Really?
I know a lot of Non-Desi's who LOVE indian food/curry.
My bio teacher is always talking about samosa's and tandoori chicken LOL
He said he loves indian food cause its spicy xD

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
lolol Jess LOL I didn't mean non desi's don't like curry. I meant just because the non desis I know don't like curry, does it make it terrible?
As debo seems to consider sushi terrible, and think only rich people who have rich dad and go on expensive vacations like sushi. Smile

I was flipping through channels the other day and I came upon this one hilary duff movie. Can't remember the movie name on top of my head. So in the movie the rich girl finally enjoys her first slice of pizza after becoming poor, when she was rich she used to eat sushi. I can see where the rich comment came from Smile In a way I guess Sushi does cost more than pizza or enchiladas. Still I know many average people who love Sushi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top