Debate Mansion

Most sinful countries in the world (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
then you don't know people who like sushi. LOL

I dislike sushi a lot. But I know many people who can't live without it. Everyone has different taste. Sushi is an extremely popular food. Just because I or you don't like it doesn't make it terrible. We simply don't have the taste buds to enjoy it.

Almost everyone I know outside of the desi community hates curry, even many new generation desi kids i know hate curry. Does that make curry terrible?

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 08 February 2010 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most sinful countries in the world (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I dislike sushi a lot. But I know many people who can't live without it. Everyone has different taste. Sushi is an extremely popular food. Just because I or you don't like it doesn't make it terrible. We simply don't have the taste buds to enjoy it.

Almost everyone I know outside of the desi community hates curry, even many new generation desi kids i know hate curry. Does that make curry terrible?

Actually the British tend to love curry. I know a lot of British who love curries, especially spicy hot Vindaloo. Curry fries are really popular in UK. Instead of ketchup people like to dip them in what they call curry sauce. I know a lot of people here who love curries too. Curry is not just desi either, there are many Thai, Indonesian Curries, African stews like curries and West Indian curries too.

Sushi is an acquired taste. First time, I was was grossed. Second time, it was weird but OK. Third time, I started to like some flavors. The wasabi and ginger does the trick. I love love love wasabi. The craziest sushi I ever ate was spicy eel and then sashimi of a raw octopus tentacle.

The Japanese are sinful though. They are a very weird country with very weird tastes and interest with some very weird forms of animation. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Perfangel5655baz786

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

You know wrong people.LOL JK. Sushi is liked by good-for-nothings who have nothing to do except spend their rich dad's money and go off to Paris and South America. Are you kidding? So many non-desi's Heart curry.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

[Sushi is liked by good-for-nothings who have nothing to do except spend their rich dad's money and go off to Paris and South America. Are you kidding?

I like Sushi.

My daddy is not rich.

I have not gone to Paris or South Africa.

I am on IF, so you got good for nothing right. LOL

Jess.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by debayon

[Sushi is liked by good-for-nothings who have nothing to do except spend their rich dad's money and go off to Paris and South America. Are you kidding?

I like Sushi.

My daddy is not rich.

I have not gone to Paris or South Africa.

I am on IF, so you got good for nothing right. LOL
Oh, RTH ji, your subtle humor makes my day.LOL

baz786

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Wow never knew canada was that badLOL I thought it was one of the bestLOL for me it still isLOL

baz786

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Interesting list....

Though it's true that it's the people who are sinful and not the country, some countries do have more sinful people than other, and that could be because of the laws of the government.

baz786

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
thats an interesting list of sinful nations
not surprising the more developed affluent nations are top of the list
UK is there Go Brits LOL jk
thats nothing to be proud of

the only surprise that comes to me is finland

and i agree with many here it is not the country that is sinful
it is the people that inhabit these countries that are sinful
and the differring laws of these nations cud account for the sins that they come under

Post Reply New Post

Go to top