Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

he was short of any words............seeing his GF( he uses this GF word often)

his eyes were saying and mouth was just shut .........as shabh he nahi nikal rahee theee.
aashizin thumbnail
he knows her GF very well and she is beautiful he has no need to praise her all the time
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey he said jab haqeeqat itni khoobsurat ho to sapna kyun dekhe koi it was a compliment to Gunjan hon πŸ˜‰
Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think their love is BEYOND such materialistic things like complimenting for a dress or something like tht ... coz he knows she is BEAUTIFUL inside and thats ALL that matters to him ...

he did pay a compliment abt 'haqeeqat sapne se jyaada khubsoorat hoti hain'..n tht in a way was a copliment to her...but he wud hav said tht even if she had been wearing her normal coll dress...so thats no big deal .. fr him, the outer things dont matter much..what matters is her beauty within ...
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mads

I think their love is BEYOND such materialistic things like complimenting for a dress or something like tht ... coz he knows she is BEAUTIFUL inside and thats ALL that matters to him ...

he did pay a compliment abt 'haqeeqat sapne se jyaada khubsoorat hoti hain'..n tht in a way was a copliment to her...but he wud hav said tht even if she had been wearing her normal coll dress...so thats no big deal .. fr him, the outer things dont matter much..what matters is her beauty within ...

exactly plus his face his eyes his whole darn expression of being bowled over by her said it all ☺️😍

rem in d sangeet too he never said a word 2 compliment her rather his knocked out of breath look was a bigger compliment than any of his words could have been πŸ˜‰

plus SaJan talk more via their eyes & expressions in terms of feelings rather than said words ❀️

pinkmonkey_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he was speechless lol
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aahana86

hey he said jab haqeeqat itni khoobsurat ho to sapna kyun dekhe koi it was a compliment to Gunjan hon πŸ˜‰

hmmm he said this
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think it said more that he didn say anything...a guy who is never short of words for anything or anyone was completely speechless!
Sajan_Januable thumbnail

Originally posted by: mads

I completely agree with you, (sorry I don't know ur name), you have said the samart's feelings so aptly....😊

And samrat has not even observed the change in her dressing style, but instead he was continuously admiring her face by looking deeply into her eyes......which still has the same innocence.

For samrat if gunjan does come with the regular churidhar also , he will admire and compliment in d same way.