Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
TOI article - Ash on TV?

It was a photographer who first spotted the mini Ash in her. And now, on the sets of the serial, Behenein, her co-actors have begun speaking about her striking resemblance to the Bachchan bahu. Needless to say, newcomer Alesha Khan feels it's a 'huge honour' to be called the Ash of the small screen. "My eyes, nose and jawline, bear a similarity. Recently at an audition for a commercial, I was told that I resemble Ash more than Sneha Ullal!" says Alesha, adding, "While Ash is 5"7", I'm 5"3'. Though I look like Ash, I don't imitate her. Beauty of a lookalike alone can't build a career. Talent matters. In movies, I'd want to play Ash's younger sister. And just in case Salman is hearing, he must know that there's an Ash lookalike in town!"
PDG

Alesha Khan in Behenein

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Behenein - Articles Archive (Page 3)" in Behenein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Latest hit jodis

There have been numerous TV Jodi's, which have still captured the minds of the audiences like the Jodi of Mihir 'Tulsi, Karan-Nandini but now there are a few new Jodi's coming up on TV.

Purva, Aleisha Khan, Amar, Ajay Choudhary

Purva (Aleisha Khan) - Amar (Ajay Choudhary) of Behenein
We are talking about Behenein's lead pair Purva-Amar. Audiences love their pair which is quite visible by the growing popularity of the show as it has reached on no. 3 rank on Star Plus channel.

Mihir, Sudeep Sahir, Smriti, Shiju Kataria

Mihir (Sudeep Sahir) - Smriti (Shiju Kataria) of Behenen
This Jodi is from the new show Behenein, Mihir's character is played by Sudeep Sahir and he is a fabulous actor. This Jodi is also loved by the audiences, especially the caring and loving husband Mihir Sanghvi is.

source: indya.com

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Which shows will get affected during IPL?

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

They are the ever-popular soap operas which have been enjoying healthy TRPs, but come March 12th, these very shows will face stiff competition from IPL's brand of 'cricketainment' which took the country by storm since the last two years. In the wake of the lurking threat on the TV horizon, we take a look at the shows that are going to be affected by the IPL.

Behenein

Behenein
Producer of the show J.D.Majetia says, "We know that IPL is coming and our slot 8.30 pm is one of the weakest timeslot and we are making a harder twist so that our fans' minds wont distract from the four sisters."

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Which-shows-will-get-affected-during-IPL&aid=1542

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Behenein team

Behenein team is shooting for 20 hours

Star Plus' show Behenein is getting popularity and the credit for this goes to the entire Behenein team, who is working hard to get into the no. 1 slot as they don't have bank episodes.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Kashmera-identifies-with-Pratigya-show&aid=1545

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Orissa cine star Manoj Mishra adds spice to Behenein

March 12, 2010 : Star Plus' newly launched daily 'Behenein' has seen the introduction of a new character named Shamaldas (played by Orrisa film super star Manoj Mishra).

Shamaldas' entry will add to some drama and twist in the tale. It's widely buzzed that Shamaldas is not just any character but he's going to be paired opposite to one of the leading sisters.

A source from the sets informs, "Manoj Mishra is the leading actor of Orrisa film industry. This is his first TV show on Hindi GEC. Shamaldas is a bit rowdy and isn't very cordial to Mihir. His entry will bring a different spice to the show and will give birth to another track. He'll be paired opposite to one of the sisters. In all likelihood, that will be Akashi (Adaa Khan) who is already engaged to someone."

When contacted, Mishra said, "I'm doing Behenein.
Working in a daily is a completely different job. My character will make people laugh, cry and they'll hate me too but you can't ignore me. As of now, I really don't have any idea as to which sister I'll be paired opposite to."

Here's hoping that the actor does add some spice and importantly, further boosts the show's rating.

--SAMPURN

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Smriti's condition worsens

STAR Plus' prime time show Behenein, produced by Hats off Productions is in for some emotional drama as Shiju Kataria aka Smriti mental condition will deteriorate.

An Indya source tells us, "In today's episode, the audience will get to see more drama as Smriti's condition will get worse and lead her to madness. She now only remembers her baby boy Prem and only shouts Mera Prem Doob Jaayega. There will be a huge drama as her sisters and husband will be forced to admit her in a rehab centre and for the time being Mihir and Smriti are separated from each other. Even her sisters will be shattered after seeing her condition."

We spoke to Shiju Kataria aka Smriti who said, "Yes, Smriti's condition will become worse, so much so that she will forget Mihir and her sisters too and she will only remember her small baby and tell Mihir that,"Mujhe Mera Prem Chahiye". She will be very aggressive so much so that Mihir will have to take the tough decision to put her into a rehab centre and I think this is biggest drama which would take place in Behenein. Woh Rehab centre main bhi drama karti hai. Mihir loves her but for the time being Smriti won't stay with him."

The track will focus not only on Smriti but all her sisters too, as now lot more twists are expected in the show.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/March/News_20100322_107

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Behenein's punch for IPL

Latest TV gossips: Aastha Choudhary loves Mumbai Indians, Cat fights continues on sets of Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Sanjeeda Sheikh fashion trend setter, Behenein's punch for IPL, Ragini Khanna waiting to shoot with Supriya Pilgoankar, Ranvijay impressed with this year's Roadies contestants, Asheish Roy's ghostly encounter

STAR Plus' Behenein is now planning for more turns during the IPL season to take hold of the eye balls of their loyal viewers and thus keeping this in mind, the show is going to experience many high points in the coming weeks

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Cry babies of TV

Sudeep Sahir
Sudeep Sahir

Sudeep Sahir aka Mihir of STAR Plus' Behenein whose wife Smriti has gone to mental asylum as post delivery she went into mental trauma. Sudeep who loves his wife a lot and can't stay without her keeps remembering her and dreams of getting her back home.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top