Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Jay-Dee

Goldie

Jay-Dee

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahanaya

Originally posted by sammi5

Dear Fans,  It has been a long time since I felt compelled to write on this Forum, I Have to say that this show is so real with its writing, the actors are like your everyday next door neighbour   one can relate to this story. Simi and dear Abhi, what a love story, finally someone loves someone from the inside, Simi is so pure and Abhi captured my heart. He is witty and smart, thoughtful and loving. Manju the typical parent, she can only have room in her heart for her son, he is so selfish yet she supports him, why because he is her own, Mr Sethi, a voice of reason, A parent like Manju is the cause for Children to get away with murder, She loves Anuj because he is very much like her, its her way or no way.

It would be a shame for the creatives to separate Abhi and Simi after they fought so hard to triumph in expressing their love for each other, I saved the episode after the Lorhi ceremony when the song from My Name Is Khan played, Abhi is the son every mother should want for their daughter and every girl should want in a life partner. He is the strength we look for when we say through "thick and thin. Age is just a number, Anuj is older than Anita, how mature is he, I am so happy about Simi and Abhi, I am proud of You Abhi, I applaud Neil for his acting, I feel that he in real life is true to his character, what a phenomal young man.

ur absolutely accurate..i have no words for ur posts as u have mentioned everything in a very beautiful way..!!!
and to be quite frank, this is what I was expecting first when Pavitra Rishta first aired.... but unfortunately it has become the same old same old...

but this show, although it has a basic formula, does depict a modern and realistic view for a serial.... very well done...a lot less superficial or formula oriented than what's mostly on tv right now in India and I commend the writers to tackle such issues in a very efficient and tasteful manner

again, well done

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhi Dear Abhi...... (Page 3)" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalT

RoyalT

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by johanne

Originally posted by sammi5

Dear Fans, It has been a long time since I felt compelled to write on this Forum, I Have to say that this show is so real with its writing, the actors are like your everyday next door neighbour one can relate to this story. Simi and dear Abhi, what a love story, finally someone loves someone from the inside, Simi is so pure and Abhi captured my heart. He is witty and smart, thoughtful and loving. Manju the typical parent, she can only have room in her heart for her son, he is so selfish yet she supports him, why because he is her own, Mr Sethi, a voice of reason, A parent like Manju is the cause for Children to get away with murder, She loves Anuj because he is very much like her, its her way or no way.<br><br>It would be a shame for the creatives to separate Abhi and Simi after they fought so hard to triumph in expressing their love for each other, I saved the episode after the Lorhi ceremony when the song from My Name Is Khan played, Abhi is the son every mother should want for their daughter and every girl should want in a life partner. He is the strength we look for when we say through "thick and thin. Age is just a number, Anuj is older than Anita, how mature is he, I am so happy about Simi and Abhi, I am proud of You Abhi, I applaud Neil for his acting, I feel that he in real life is true to his character, what a phenomal young man.<br><br>

Ok I'll probably get stoned but KB has a reality to it that Pavitra Rishta is loosing, realistic up to date and modern traks which is close to real people,s reality and it dares where PR is holding back....

good going KB
No you won't.  The fans here already know what a gem of a show KB is.  We can't gush enough here about Neil's acting excellence.  Even though we are not happy with current direction of the show (Nakuls behavior, Papa falling).  KB is heads and shoulders above PR.   The chemistry between Manchu (Manav and Archu)  doesn't hold a candle to the fire caused by Simbhi everytime they take to the screen.  They steal our hearts just looking into each others eyes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krisha123Jay-Dee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top