Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Nice post !! He is such a balanced guy and at that young age he is showing such maturity !! He deserves  happiness in life but worried with all that happening with  his and Simi's relationship weiher he can take the big tofaan coming his way and emerge victorious

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhi Dear Abhi...... (Page 2)" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR POST THAT AGE IS JUST A NUMBER AND HOW ANUJ IS ELDER THAN ANITA THAT WHY WE CAN ALSO SAY  HE IS OLDER WITH SOME ALZEIHMER PROBLEMS THAT'S WHY HE FORGOT ALL THE LOVE AND VALUE OF HIS FAMILY AND IS BEING MANIPULATED BY HIS KID WIFE CREATING HAVOC IN HIS OWN HOUSE BY DESTRUCTING EVERYTHING A GOOD MATURE MAN JUST CONTINUE ON MAKING, CONSTRUCTING HIS OWN HOME AND FAMILY AS RS.

Dhabu89

_Neetu_

Goldie

_Neetu_

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

yes abhi is every mother's wish to have her son in law unfortunately manju doe snot understand and rejects him. such a sweet character adn all in all I hope manju wakes  up in tiem and give simi's hand in abhi's.
i totally agreed  but manjuji is so arrogant and she will not realized dat abhi is very perfect son-in-law untill he will not do some "agni pariksha"..!!!

abhi is so sweet ,generous,kind..a cutie pie...he alongs simi minds simi's family  too and dat show a lovable part of his mentality 2wards simi..!!!

Dhabu89

_Neetu_

Goldie

_Neetu_

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammi5

Dear Fans,  It has been a long time since I felt compelled to write on this Forum, I Have to say that this show is so real with its writing, the actors are like your everyday next door neighbour   one can relate to this story. Simi and dear Abhi, what a love story, finally someone loves someone from the inside, Simi is so pure and Abhi captured my heart. He is witty and smart, thoughtful and loving. Manju the typical parent, she can only have room in her heart for her son, he is so selfish yet she supports him, why because he is her own, Mr Sethi, a voice of reason, A parent like Manju is the cause for Children to get away with murder, She loves Anuj because he is very much like her, its her way or no way.

It would be a shame for the creatives to separate Abhi and Simi after they fought so hard to triumph in expressing their love for each other, I saved the episode after the Lorhi ceremony when the song from My Name Is Khan played, Abhi is the son every mother should want for their daughter and every girl should want in a life partner. He is the strength we look for when we say through "thick and thin. Age is just a number, Anuj is older than Anita, how mature is he, I am so happy about Simi and Abhi, I am proud of You Abhi, I applaud Neil for his acting, I feel that he in real life is true to his character, what a phenomal young man.

ur absolutely accurate..i have no words for ur posts as u have mentioned everything in a very beautiful way..!!!

Dhabu89

sayhi2nimi

sayhi2nimi

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u ,u have expressed that every felt about the show,

Dhabu89

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Abhi is every gals dream guy... caz he is very balanced person with enough maturity, he knows how to handle situations with seriousness and ligh jokes god does guys like abhi stilll exist if so i desp want to meet one like himn LOL  ...... like i believe maturity doesnt come with age it comes when we learn to see things , and matters with open mindes ...... and simi is surely lucky to have abhi and a father like RS who is unbiased and see and thinks which even youngi likes anju wasnt able to see ......

even though after coming with some unsettling scenes this show is much more close to reality ... and i like it a lot for that  

Edited by JayaV - 24 February 2010 at 4:06am

Dhabu89

sdfan

Goldie

sdfan

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
gr8,  sammi!   Let's hope the story will move on to a more positive line with SimiAbi ....  to show the world what a lovely couple this pair make even though there is such a difference in their ages ....  it will be an eye opener for those who do not believe tht it is okay for a younger man to marry a older girl!!!!

Come on Creatives ..... do your job to make this serial gr 1!!!Wink

Dhabu89

vinolya

IF-Dazzler

vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
WoW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a nice post. I absolutely agree with it. Abhi is such a nice guy to be loved & adored by everyone of all age group. A grand salute to Neil who is worth of all appreciation & makes this character THE LIVELIEST !!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krisha123Dhabu89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top