Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sammi5

sammi5

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Dear Fans,  It has been a long time since I felt compelled to write on this Forum, I Have to say that this show is so real with its writing, the actors are like your everyday next door neighbour   one can relate to this story. Simi and dear Abhi, what a love story, finally someone loves someone from the inside, Simi is so pure and Abhi captured my heart. He is witty and smart, thoughtful and loving. Manju the typical parent, she can only have room in her heart for her son, he is so selfish yet she supports him, why because he is her own, Mr Sethi, a voice of reason, A parent like Manju is the cause for Children to get away with murder, She loves Anuj because he is very much like her, its her way or no way.

It would be a shame for the creatives to separate Abhi and Simi after they fought so hard to triumph in expressing their love for each other, I saved the episode after the Lorhi ceremony when the song from My Name Is Khan played, Abhi is the son every mother should want for their daughter and every girl should want in a life partner. He is the strength we look for when we say through "thick and thin. Age is just a number, Anuj is older than Anita, how mature is he, I am so happy about Simi and Abhi, I am proud of You Abhi, I applaud Neil for his acting, I feel that he in real life is true to his character, what a phenomal young man.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nabat kapoorabhipriyapheobe1pjwaj_veenunafisa45Banasur_aur_taalChillMaarYaarALUJNA21sailat@PA_Neetu_.....Lata.....vinolyabee5Dhabu89shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhi Dear Abhi......" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhabu89

IF-Rockerz

Dhabu89

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Very well said!  I agree with all the points you have made....Lets them all have a trumoil but please keep SimBhi togetherBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nabat kapoor

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
sammi5,
  Beautifully written, captured what is in my heart. Thanks.

nabat kapoor

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
yes abhi is every mother's wish to have her son in law unfortunately manju doe snot understand and rejects him. such a sweet character adn all in all I hope manju wakes  up in tiem and give simi's hand in abhi's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nabat kapoor_Neetu_

pjwa

Groupbie

pjwa

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged

loved your post!!! i like the way abhi is portrayed in teh serial too..mature for his age, responsible and not scared to do what he feels is right...he always treads on teh right path and also respects his elders... I admire his confidence...hope little bit of that also rubs on simi...from the looks of the way KB is going, i wont be surprised if simi accepts nakul's proposal to save neetu from disgrace...

i hope abhi still takes a tough stand against this if simi were to accept nakul's proposal.

nabat kapoor

ginac

IF-Dazzler

ginac

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
sammi5 I absolutely and totally agree with you. He is indeed every mums dream to have a partner for their daughters like abhi. Neils acting is totally amazing and I cannot get over the chemistry that Neil and
Smriti share on screen. They truly do justice to abhi and simis characters in every way possible. I absolutely love this show because it touches on everyday problems with everyday people and it just goes to show glitz and glamour are nice but reality is very important . CVs please dont break these two apart . They so deserve to be happy and be together. I absolutely adore the relationship that Abhi has with everybody and tries to help in any way possible. His relationship with RS is one that I just love to death. He adores RS to death and in Rajinders eyes abhi can do no wrong. Simis is truly blessed to have two truly adorable men in her life being her father and Abhi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nabat kapoorabhipriyapheobe1nafisa45ChillMaarYaarsailat@PA_Avatarana_

Jay-Dee

Goldie

Jay-Dee

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammi5

Dear Fans, It has been a long time since I felt compelled to write on this Forum, I Have to say that this show is so real with its writing, the actors are like your everyday next door neighbour one can relate to this story. Simi and dear Abhi, what a love story, finally someone loves someone from the inside, Simi is so pure and Abhi captured my heart. He is witty and smart, thoughtful and loving. Manju the typical parent, she can only have room in her heart for her son, he is so selfish yet she supports him, why because he is her own, Mr Sethi, a voice of reason, A parent like Manju is the cause for Children to get away with murder, She loves Anuj because he is very much like her, its her way or no way.<br><br>It would be a shame for the creatives to separate Abhi and Simi after they fought so hard to triumph in expressing their love for each other, I saved the episode after the Lorhi ceremony when the song from My Name Is Khan played, Abhi is the son every mother should want for their daughter and every girl should want in a life partner. He is the strength we look for when we say through "thick and thin. Age is just a number, Anuj is older than Anita, how mature is he, I am so happy about Simi and Abhi, I am proud of You Abhi, I applaud Neil for his acting, I feel that he in real life is true to his character, what a phenomal young man.<br><br>

Ok I'll probably get stoned but KB has a reality to it that Pavitra Rishta is loosing, realistic up to date and modern traks which is close to real people,s reality and it dares where PR is holding back....

good going KB

nabat kapoor

cuteshabana

Goldie

cuteshabana

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with all the points you mentioned in your post!

nabat kapoor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top