Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
now who doesn't love compliments??LOL and we always tend to remember them..cuz well.. they are compliments...good things r always remembered.

so what is the best compliment you have received?
on the flip side... what is the worst thing someone has said to you?

how did you react?
also...compliment the person above you. be nice!!LOLBig smile

Edited by -Pinky- - 04 February 2010 at 4:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "compliments..." in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I need your version first LOL  then I will post mine Wink wat say ?

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
omg! too many to mention..WinkLOL

pinky: also include to compliment the member above you....as you said.."who doesnt like getting compliments??" ...it'll b fun!!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

so what is the best compliment you have received? ---  hmm...lots of physical compliments and emotional compliments I received...Wink.
on the flip side... what is the worst thing someone has said to you? --- A well reputed execute person, i dont know that he is a gay,he told me...'Nice butts' OuchLOL 
how did you react?--  OuchWacko no time to give reaction....just moved from thereLOLWink

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged

I get loads of compliments for my eyes and smile Embarrassed... just 2 days ago even... I was just walking past in college... and some1 I've never met before... excused me and told me I have beautiful eyes...

as for loving compliments... I get so shyyyyyyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... seriously... I don't like being the one talked about even if it is for good reasons it's really... I don't knw wht word to use to explain it... chalo emoticons se kaam chala leti hoon Embarrassed hehe...

Best compliment  I have received Tongue... *ahem* *ahem* hehe

Worst thing... there hasn't been really... well none tht I recall Ermm... behind my back pata nahin shayad kya kya mere baare main keh rahe honge LOL

@Star: yh posting a compliment for the member above is a gr8 idea... I thought tht's what this post was about when I saw the title

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

now who doesn't love compliments??LOL and we always tend to remember them..cuz well.. they are compliments...good things r always remembered.

so what is the best compliment you have received? wen ppl said that i ve put on weight...it was a huge compliment..as i dont normally put on wt easily...LOL
on the flip side... what is the worst thing someone has said to you?  worst?? idont remember..but wenever ppl compared me with my sis who's better luking i never liked it!
how did you react? big deal if she luks better! AngryLOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

I get loads of compliments for my eyes and smile Embarrassed... just 2 days ago even... I was just walking past in college... and some1 I've never met before... excused me and told me I have beautiful eyes...oh my my!!! Ms. beautiful eyes..Wink

as for loving compliments... I get so shyyyyyyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... seriously... I don't like being the one talked about even if it is for good reasons it's really... I don't knw wht word to use to explain it... chalo emoticons se kaam chala leti hoon Embarrassed hehe...same here...i dont know how to react wen someone compliments me..Embarrassed

Best compliment  I have received Tongue... *ahem* *ahem* hehe

Worst thing... there hasn't been really... well none tht I recall Ermm... behind my back pata nahin shayad kya kya mere baare main keh rahe honge LOL

@Star: yh posting a compliment for the member above is a gr8 idea... I thought tht's what this post was about when I saw the title

so i'll start with u.....
rukhi u looking nice today.........WinkLOL

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
LOL I'm in my pyjamas atm hehe... getting ready for college now

Star... wow... ur hair looks so nice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.