thambu

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_vs_hate

Originally posted by thambu

Thambu Jee- Lakh Lakh nakhray rehan day ROFL LOL 

lol...  LOL ye song kis film ka hai  jee  .....   ?  mujhe sunna hai ...phir boloonga  kaise laga tumhara dedication funny ya hmmmm 

okie  here's a song dedicated to you Maheen jee Big smileWinkHug  hope aap ko pasand aayega

yeh kya tha???? Confused ROFL ROFL meri hansi nahi ruk rahi... ROFL

Lakh Lakh Nakhrey rehan day ap ko is liey dedicate kia hai cuz ap marks dene main bht kanjoos ho

Lakh Lakh Nakhrey Rehan day from Movie Kambakht Ishq...

ap ki laadli bebo bhi hai us main LOL

lol....  LOL chalo hum ne aap ko hasa ya tho sahi ..... main hansti nahi hun kya??? Shocked   ohh   now I got the song  you dedicated to me ...lol  oh okay

aap ko  TV  screen  type post karna chahiye tha ..tho main click kar ke watch karta ..it would have been easy for me ....  ab dekho na youtube mein dhoond ke sunna pada LOL anyway   next dedication  post karo phir main post karoonga ...lol  LOLWinkok ok next time send kia to ap kay nakshe qadam par chalungee!!! LOL

ye kya  aap ne ek song hum ko dedicate kiya ...badle mein hum ne aap ko bhi ek dedicate kardiya ..... ab aap ki baari hai maheen jee......   chalo  jaldi karo .... WinkLOL  phir  hamari ho gi kyun ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dedicate a song (Page 7)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
For Every1:

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missindia26

Dedicating  a song to  missindia 26 Big smile Hug

ooooh i've never heard this song but it was quite nice Smile

this is back to you thambu
its from jannat
love all the songs from this movie Day Dreaming
hope you enjoy it

ohhh  I see   .....  what ?  havn't you listen to that chamatkaar song ?   yaar  it was a very popular  movie and popular song ...anyway  I made you listen to that song Big smile

btw,   wow!!!!!   you have dedicated a super duper song T J ....  Hug it's my favrt  you know ?  okie one more song  dedicated  for you ....Wink  and thankzzz  for your dedication  T J Big smile

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Dedicating  a song to  missindia 26 Big smile Hug

ooooh i've never heard this song but it was quite nice Smile

this is back to you thambu
its from jannat
love all the songs from this movie Day Dreaming
hope you enjoy it

ohhh  I see   .....  what ?  havn't you listen to that chamatkaar song ?   yaar  it was a very popular  movie and popular song ...anyway  I made you listen to that song Big smiledunno why but i've never heard it til now Confused but yeah now i have Tongue

btw,   wow!!!!!   you have dedicated a super duper song T J ....  Hug it's my favrt  you know ?  ooh gd i'm glad you love this lovely song too! okie one more song  dedicated  for you ....Wink  and thankzzz  for your dedication  T J Big smile

wow u chose another of my favourite songs! its so romantic and so beautiful, and i love this film! Tongue though it always makes me cry Ouch
right here's another song for you, its not that romantic, but its so cute Tongue :
and this is for all the CC members, cos whenever i hear it it always cheers me up, and gets me going!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

wow u chose another of my favourite songs! its so romantic and so beautiful, and i love this film! Tongue though it always makes me cry Ouch
right here's another song for you, its not that romantic, but its so cute Tongue :
and this is for all the CC members, cos whenever i hear it it always cheers me up, and gets me going!

awwww...  yes you are right it's a cute song another one is also a sweet song .... Big smile I like both the songs

okie one for you again Wink

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

awwww...  yes you are right it's a cute song another one is also a sweet song .... Big smile I like both the songs

aww this a lovely song, very sweet and poetic
here's one more for you
(btw how do you insert the video into your post)

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

here's one more for you

yaar I can't see  this song   ....  what song is this  buddy ....  ?  just post the words I will search the song

btw,  do you want to know how to put vedio in the post ?

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

here's one more for you

yaar I can't see  this song   ....  what song is this  buddy ....  ?  just post the words I will search the song its ae mere humsafar from QSQT Smile

btw,  do you want to know how to put vedio in the post ? yes please Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top