Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
^ Souroooooooooooooooooooo

one of my bestest friends Big smile another awesome friend I made here in CC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!chit chat friends! (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

hey nice post pinky...Clap

ok....gimme some time...will reply soon!!

thambu: no hard-n-fast rule there....for once...try replying first! Tongue j/k

oh isee   sorry  LOL  but I am waiting for Pinky's version jee .....   and thankzz  for your version Big smile  Hug

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

• name 5 .. or atleast 3 members from chit chat that you know anything about.. anything at all! (you may or may not be ur friends yet.. and thats ok.. the point is to make new friends =)) n list one thing about them  that you know. does that mean 3 ppl who we know everything about? or jst anything? if they are not our friends..how can we know anything bout them? pls clarify..

oh i meant like...for example.. even tho i dont know  thambu much i can say he likes chatting a lot..
something like that

thats all.. feel free to add anything else! like wat? idunnoLOL

p.s: i hope thats not too many ques... u can pick  n choose :) i answered all! Big smile

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

hey nice post pinky...Clap

ok....gimme some time...will reply soon!!

thambu: no hard-n-fast rule there....for once...try replying first! Tongue j/k

oh isee   sorry  LOL  but I am waiting for Pinky's version jee .....   and thankzz  for your version Big smile  Hug

i agree with starClapLOL  wut is this thambu.... i get sooo tired making the thread... and then right away.. i cant reply to all of them ...so u will keep waiting??LOL

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
  • who are ur friends at CC ? who was the first friend that you made
star, gracy, nug, vinu, souro, rukhya, thambu, dreams, maheen, sapna, anji, sehrish, sumra.. n so many more...im sure i have missed many sorry!!
my first friend... there were many members who dont come to if anymore..they became friends with me like right away...n they all kindof became friends at the same time. but the first to pm me was anji... so i guess anji!
  • have you made any new friends  here or at least tried to talk to some new people?ya .. like souro, thambu, dreams, maheen.. maybe some more.. but i cant remember now
  • are there are any members on CC that you would like to be friends with? send that member(s) a message here.. plz dont be shy lol  yes i would love to be friends with soni.. we havent rly spoken except for in her motw thread
  • who are some other members that you miss.. who dont come here anymore? old members like gracy, sapna, sehrish, anji, sumra, nug... there r many more too...
  • name 5 .. or atleast 3 members from chit chat that you know anything about.. anything at all! (you may or may not be ur friends yet.. and thats ok.. the point is to make new friends =)) n list one thing about them  that you know.ok . .. dream: shes a medical student..  :P ... souro: only replies in purple lol .... soni: is in love with muzammil or something ..sorry his name is tooo hard!LOL

lastly, are you friends with the member who posted above you? if not.. would  you like to be friends?
  well the last person who posted other than me is thambu... n yea we r friends

souro

souro

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

^ Souroooooooooooooooooooo

one of my bestest friends Big smile another awesome friend I made here in CC 
Hug My sweetest friend

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
OMG sahi se will answer all questionss soon!

souro

souro

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

souro: only replies in purple lol

I write even my official mails in purple. So, when u start working, if you ever receive a mail written in purple font, you'll know that it's from me. Tongue

Edited by souro - 05 February 2010 at 12:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top