CID

Best Forensic Doctor? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who has been d best Forensic Doctor in CID till date?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
71 [50.35%]
10 [7.09%]
1 [0.71%]
59 [41.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
my vote goes to dr salunke

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Forensic Doctor? (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Only Salunkhe, Anjalika and Niyati have been present for a long time. The others were present only for short durations. I would consider one among these 3.

I somehow don't like Anjalika...she was too rude to everyone. Niyati was good. She used to look beyond chemicals and x-rays and used to apply common sense. We have seen it in many situations, like there was a newspaper cutting with the crossword part cut out and blood all over. She didn't merely take the blood out and start DNA analysis. She applied her brains and deduced that the newspaper was used to wipe a knife, the murderer's hand is cut and the newspaper cutting has been mailed to the newspaper office etc. In another case - the halloween murder she deduced about the stitch free glue used by the guy who wore the mummy costume.

The earlier Salunkhe was good. But the present Salunkhe spends more time with machines, x-rays, DNA, poison analysis, matching bullets and applies less logic. The present cases are like that. Can't really blame Salunkhe for it, but I would like him to stop getting into a battle of hairs with ACP all the time. It is getting too stale. Of course, I can never forget how he saved Daya in the case where the guy died in the lockup.

And most imp - Niyati was the only one who was 'nice' to Daya and Abhijeet.  Anjalika was 'rude' to both of them and Salunkhe is not particularly friendly with them either, especially Abhijeet, because of Tarika.

Overall, I would give 1 mark more to Niyati than Salunkhe.

Edited by visrom - 04 February 2010 at 2:22am

devashri

devashri

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
salunkhe with tarika make the best forensic doctors

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Wagle! That's right. That's the name I couldn't recall earlier. She was a good forensic doctor but I just didn't find her too exciting.

Niyati did get a little irritating after a while with her hatred of ACP Pradyuman and her refusal to even be in the same room as him. Then suddenly, inexplicably, there was no sign of any problem between them (I believe the change happened after CIDSB ended and she moved back to CID). I was a bit disappointed that they never bothered to show an actual reconciliation between them. Nevertheless, if we set that particular issue aside, she was pretty good character.

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
i feel salunkhe rawks....... nd tarika is good wid him....!!!! i jus luv d way wen salunkhe doesnt answer abhi's question... den he goes 2 tarika... smilin Smile Tongue dn comes back dissapointed... nd salunkhe enjoys...!!! hahaha......

even niyati was amazing.. when she was not rude....... later she also rawked...!!!! but dr. salunkhe ...NO MATCH....NO ONE....!!

prasunamurty_85

Groupbie

prasunamurty_85

Posted: 09 February 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
There is one more forensic doctor ... I saw her ina couple of episodes for example 'the case of scorpions' and the case of poisonous relationship.

Somehow, she didnt strike a chord ....  i think she acted in other star plus serials ...

ANZS

ANZS

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME the name of the character played by lady doctor Dr.Wagle in C.I.D (TV SERIES)

Edited by ANZS - 28 February 2010 at 10:30am

sristy

Groupbie

sristy

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
To me It is Dr. Salunke who is the best among all.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top