CID

Best Forensic Doctor? - Page 2

Poll

Who has been d best Forensic Doctor in CID till date?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
salunkhe with tarika make the best forensic doctors
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wagle! That's right. That's the name I couldn't recall earlier. She was a good forensic doctor but I just didn't find her too exciting.

Niyati did get a little irritating after a while with her hatred of ACP Pradyuman and her refusal to even be in the same room as him. Then suddenly, inexplicably, there was no sign of any problem between them (I believe the change happened after CIDSB ended and she moved back to CID). I was a bit disappointed that they never bothered to show an actual reconciliation between them. Nevertheless, if we set that particular issue aside, she was pretty good character.
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i feel salunkhe rawks....... nd tarika is good wid him....!!!! i jus luv d way wen salunkhe doesnt answer abhi's question... den he goes 2 tarika... smilin 😊 😛 dn comes back dissapointed... nd salunkhe enjoys...!!! hahaha......

even niyati was amazing.. when she was not rude....... later she also rawked...!!!! but dr. salunkhe ...NO MATCH....NO ONE....!!
prasunamurty_85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There is one more forensic doctor ... I saw her ina couple of episodes for example 'the case of scorpions' and the case of poisonous relationship.

Somehow, she didnt strike a chord ....  i think she acted in other star plus serials ...
ANZS thumbnail
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME the name of the character played by lady doctor Dr.Wagle in C.I.D (TV SERIES)Edited by ANZS - 14 years ago
sristy thumbnail
To me It is Dr. Salunke who is the best among all.
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dr. Salunke ...... for sure
Posted: 13 years ago
Dont talk about Anjalika. I HATE her.