CID

Best Forensic Doctor?

Poll Question: Who has been d best Forensic Doctor in CID till date?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
71 [50.35%]
10 [7.09%]
1 [0.71%]
59 [41.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hiii everyone...

Till date CID has seen many forensic Doctors! Initially it was Dr.Salunke but later he was replaced by others. Dr.Anjalika, Dr.Niyati and some other doctors too(cant recall name of 1) were a part of CID at some point of time. Now Dr.Salunke is back n wid Dr.Tarika. Who do u think suits d character of a Forensic doctor d best? do reply people..
Poll ends on 10 Feb 2010.

Happy voting!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Forensic Doctor?" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
There was also this female doctor. I'm not sure of her name but she appeared in the Better Safe Than Sorry episodes (both Sudhakar and Asha were present in the team).

Anyway, my favourite one was the original Salunkhe, not the clownish one we have now. After him I think Niyati was pretty good. She was fun at least. SmileThe rest I find boring. If we want to look outside this show and consider CIDSB then Bharadwaj wasn't bad either.

Edited by Kal El - 03 February 2010 at 1:10pm

chandrei

chandrei

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I think DR.Salunke along with DR. Tarika   good as forensic doctors. The name of the lady doctor most probably Dr.Wagle.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
You forgot Dr. Nyla. But, IMO, the best was Dr. Anjalika.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I think Dr. Salunke before he got his hair obsession. In the early episodes before his exit, he was really good.

Dr Anjalika Deshmukh started on a very negative note, he behavior was horrible to say the least but understandable at the same time. However why she was rude to Daya-Abhi when she was actually bitter with ACP, I never understood.

Dr Niyati Pradhan has had this love hate relationship. In her first appearance she fought with Daya Sir over rules and started this contest about who is more importance Forensic or Investigating team.

Dr Wagle was on the best terms with the CID Team. I never ever saw them arguing. She was a very balanced lady.

Dr Nyla Rajadhyaksh, I did not get to know much. But I felt the girl who played her was too young. I mean she was doing a school girl's role in a series called Remix and her they wanted us to believe she is an expert with 2 years experience already. That's a little difficult for me to digest.

However all have been intelligent and logical. They all knew their job well. But I think I will vote for Dr Wagle but she does not feature in this poll. Can't she be included?

Tarika is an assistant and I don't think her name should feature in this poll.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 03 February 2010 at 4:05pm

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
i think salunke and tarika are the best..the others sorta got on my nerves

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
I think .Salunke is by far the most intelligent doctor till today.Big smile

-Ayushi-