Bandini

3rd Jan - Main Khidali Tu Anari!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello & Namaste to my wonderful Bandini Janta.........
Here I am, back again to the world of mysteries lies & spys!
This show is certainly fast moving towards winning Nobel prize for
maximum number of mysteries .

Oh well, lets plunge into another "yeh-kya-ho-raha-hai-type" scenario.
Krishna(??) Khmees son comes to the kitchen, see Santus face & declares, "arre you look like my chotti dadi!!"
Santu in her Sherlock Holmes type mood does not want to reveal her identity so samjhaoes the baccha not to do so, who btw tells her that her chotti dadi is dead.....*shock*

Next the Nanhi pari of the house phudes-kudoes & goes to DM's room to serve him his dinner before her Ektaa sponsored cartoon starts.....
Sant-OO maa is watching it all chup-chup ke.
Now apun ka sher DM while eating his dinner, starts having hiccups......& both Santu & him starts reminiscing about  their time together when he would have hiccups.....sweet moment.
Rishtaa-Dil-Ankhon-Ansoo-song starts playing again........sadness & meloncholy is in the air.

Next romance khatam...spygiri chalu.
Champa-ki-kaali comes to Santu Holmes & informs her all is asleep.
It's a good time to steal the chaabi. Santu maa decides to churao-the-chaabi herself....Bravo!
She goes to Dayaan-Kheemi's room.....creeps in & steals the chabbi.
Right when she his about to declare it with "mission accomplished" seal.....DM sees her & follows her.
He ask her to STOP!
& just like that the whole Vela Mahyavanshi parivaars comes phudkoing out of their rooms to see the tamashaa.
DM leaves, & Dayaan Kheemi takes over. Champa comes to rescue Santu with some midnight safai-aayojan-program story but Dayaan kheemi sees through it. She ask for the keys back.

(Sorry but my computer is unable to download the last 2 minutes someone please fill us all in.)

Filling In From Mallika's Live Update:

Nobody buys that story. DM tells Champa to get him water and leaves. Khemi looks at Santu's feet and it's missing a toe ring. When Bansuri was Lakshmi she was wearing toe ring and Khemi has flashback of that. Khemi has a doubt, so she asks Champa to follow her to store room. Khemi knows somebody else is there.

Khemi goes to store room and finds Bansu hiding and shaking. She drags her down the stairs and into the house. Now she comes in and screams at Santu , take your palloo off your head .. Santu is shaking and DM watching interestedly Moti says you stop khemi and I will handle this, and is about to slap Santu. Santu stops her with her hand out DM syle and slowly removes her palloo. Everybody is shocked with mouths open DM is looking at Santu intently but without expression. End - rests on DM's face.

Moment of the Day: When DM stops Santu with his signature style "aye chokri...RUK!!"

Dialogue of the Day: Dayaan khmeei telling Sant-Oo "tum chhote logo ke nazar hamesha hamari chaabi par hoti hai.......!"
You decide wheather to cry or laugh at this behuda dialogue coming from Kheemi's mouth.....kettle calling pot balck?? you betcha!

Scene of the Day: None.......None at all....total filler episode!

My Verdict: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...snooozzzzzzz....dreammmmmmmm....DM!!!

❤️ Love ~N~

Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fun update, Nups and thanks.

nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Nups!

Seems like another dhan dhan episode that loses air after the dhan dhan dhan!

umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Nupur.Now it seems that 'Game ka paansa palatney wala hai' Our very own powerpuff girls Santu, Champu and Bansuri aka Buttercup, Blossom and Bubbles will fight the evil Motiben aka Momojojo and her sidekick Cruella and give them a taste of their own medicine.
nikita_88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: umm1234

Thank you Nupur.Now it seems that 'Game ka paansa palatney wala hai' Our very own powerpuff girls Santu, Champu and Bansuri aka Buttercup, Blossom and Bubbles will fight the evil Motiben aka Momojojo and her sidekick Cruella and give them a taste of their own medicine.

🤣 Brilliant!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 You are the funniest memeber🤣🤣 

Thanks nups...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NUPUR you rock as usual.....  Loved reading your humor filled updates ...

only the last part of the show was worth watching as our Santu mata takes her Expensive and Beautiful veil off  and stops Moti from hitting her in DM style...

Nupur9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: umm1234

That was well said.....😊

Thanks My Jaans....Trilogy of Niks-Uma-Malli...like the Teen Deeviyan!!!
Kya yaar this show is only going downwards....& with DM so thanda....it's all fun-gone-out-of-game!

Nupur9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anna44

NUPUR you rock as usual.....  Loved reading your humor filled updates ...

only the last part of the show was worth watching as our Santu mata takes her Expensive and Beautiful veil off  and stops Moti from hitting her in DM style...

Are you serious.......???? WOW!!!

You bet I missed the best part....that should have been the scene of the day.......I think I am waiting for Kheemi to be deleted from this show...she is soooo getting on my nerves now.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nupur. I did a copy/paste from Mallika's live update post and filled in the last part. The update is now complete.

Finally the chupa-chupi is over and the story can move forward.