3/2 - Sid- Riddz : This is what they are thinking.

Posted: 14 years ago

Sid's Changed Perspective of Riddhima.

Life is strange and you are even stranger. I have never been able to properly put down what I think of you or what I feel about you. Our meetings from Day-1 have been about baseless conditioned hatred , biased opinions , stubborn prejudices, attacks , insults and tears. Before I could recover from that I saw your deep and almost fanatic love for Armaan which erased the hatred and made me see you in a new light Not that i started approving of you but my stance on you softened. I tried to reason your bitterness. I have loved and lost but not like you and i wish and hope that what happened to you and Armaan never happens to anyone in love. For your sake , for your father's sake I set out to take you to Armaan. We are not friends yet but we are together in this.

Today , for a change you looked after me , took care of me , kept watch over me. It is an act of kindness that i would have never expected out of you since i very well know your opinion of me. It was shocking and i could not take my eyes off this new girl that i was seeing - i was trying to recognize you. Were you the same girl who sent me to prison and almost ruined my life and career? I am your Man Friday and you are my responsibility but today i see you as a new person. I am still digesting this transition of yours. Care and compassion can move mountains. I am only human.

You are right . We are not enemies , we are not friends but we changed each-other's lives forever and now , i feel this fondness for you which cannot be categorized. I hope you find your happiness , your world, your Armaan and I will go my way , whistling and remember you forever....Miss. Whirlwind.

Riddhima's Changed Perspective of Sid.

You are unpredictable! The earliest and the most recent memory that i have of you is of a rich , spoiled overgrown brat who could do anything to me for the sake of his ego. Ah! How I hated you. Or rather I hated you because you stood up against me - accused me - challenged me - threatened to bring out the old vulnerable Riddhima by digging into my wounds. I was furious with my life and fate and you crossed paths with me at the wrong time. You became my favourite punching bag and I began to believe that by hurting you I could heal myself , avenge Armaan's so-called betrayal and feel superior about myself.

And then , everything changed. I saw you in a new light when you not only saved me from thorns and death but also believed in my belief. That I was not crazy , i was not hopeless and that my quest for Armaan was no mirage. You believed it was real and took my hand to take me to the man i have loved all my life. You put up with my madness, my hatred simply because you wanted my pain to stop and my endless suffering to cease. You stood like a shield in front of all the dangers that befell me. Today , i am so close to finding Armaan because we both have believed in this journey.

We are not enemies anymore even though are past is very stark and will never be forgotten. But I don't want to term you as a friend either. I just cannot categorize you anywhere , Siddhant. I shall forever remember you as a guardian who may not have felt what I suffer for Armaan but definitely understood my pain and did all that he could to ease my endless agony.

You are a spark.....Mr. Sunshine.

loved it Nitica.. its soo beautiful and apt for the Sidhimma situation..

PS:- wheres your yuna post? m waiting for it!! :)
Originally posted by koolaries4

loved it Nitica.. its soo beautiful and apt for the Sidhimma situation..

PS:- wheres your yuna post? m waiting for it!! :)

Thanks MJ! I am glad you liked it. It is not that my world will come crashing down if Siddhima don't happen.... it is my fascination and connection with complicated relationships that makes me like them.😊

I am not writing my YuNa post today. The romantic scene did not inspire me even though it made me sit on a fluff cloud😳. I need some tension and complication there to set my creative juices flowing.

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thanks MJ! I am glad you liked it. It is not that my world will come crashing down if Siddhima don't happen.... it is my fascination and connection with complicated relationships that makes me like them.😊

I am not writing my YuNa post today. The romantic scene did not inspire me even though it made me sit on a fluff cloud😳. I need some tension and complication there to set my creative juices flowing.

I know what you mean by Sidhimma not happening too.. i also am neutral if they happen or not.. but it is really nice to see how two complex individuals who hated each other talk to each other in such a simple manner.. truly, their journey has been unique so far and its a treat to watch! 😊

NO YuNa post??  nothing to say about what Raj😑 might do?! πŸ˜•

Oh, i forgot😳 to add my Sidhimma quote of the day:

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by koolaries4

I know what you mean by Sidhimma not happening too.. i also am neutral if they happen or not.. but it is really nice to see how two complex individuals who hated each other talk to each other in such a simple manner.. truly, their journey has been unique so far and its a treat to watch! 😊.....Yes. It is this journey and how their bond has evolved that draws me to them. Wedding picture click ho ya na ho , makes no difference to me. They are something new in DMG , just like YuNa.

NO YuNa post??  nothing to say about what Raj😑 might do?! πŸ˜•......GRRRR! Mere Raj ko beech mein mat laao.😑......I will be back with YuNa as soon as they do something to capture my neurons.... gussa mat ho... tumhe meri 13,770 posts ki kasam!😭
Wow Pocu

What a post - spot on with the Siddhima pov's, also made me feel sad in a good way

I have to say i do like the fascination and the connection which draws you and me into this kinda of story

Definately a important line said that thats neither are enemies or friends
oh poco, u post surely pulled some stringes of my heart, i am moved and touched...don't want to cry nor smile either....will post my reply(i promise not like yesterday, sorry was too tired!!).....need sometime to get over this strange feeling!!!πŸ€”...if at all it's a feeling not that i ate too much rice today!!!🀣
Touched me too - kinda felt overwhelmed

Pocu you should write a book 😳
Poco I saw the episode first and then read your post. You have really described both Sid's and Riddz's feelings spot onπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Yup both were very civilized today and even took care of each other. It was quite unexpected in their relationship a relationship that started with anger and hatred.😊😊😊 From that point to the talk they were having is a Journey and they both have discovered during the journey that their first impressions of each other were wrong. Riddz is not the arrogant person that Sid thought she was and Sid is not the rapist/molestor that Riddz thought he was😊😊😊. It is good to see both of them looking at each other in a new light. Often times we do have wrong impressions of people we meet and only when we interact with them we will come to know their true nature. Sid and Riddz both have hearts of gold and both are nice human beings and you wish something good should happen to themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Don't know if they end up with each other or they separate the only wish I have is they be happy. Sid deserves a girl who loves him with all heart and Riddz deserves a person who can bring happiness in her life back. ⭐️
Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Lennie

Wow Pocu

What a post - spot on with the Siddhima pov's, also made me feel sad in a good way

I have to say i do like the fascination and the connection which draws you and me into this kinda of story

Definately a important line said that thats neither are enemies or friends

Thanks Lennzie. πŸ€—

It makes me also feel sad in a good way. If Sid-Riddz don't happen , they will be a tragic bitter-sweet but profound memory in DMG and I will still love the same as much as I will be happy if Armaan is back.

I think we are drawn by the pathos and poignancy of the human heart.

God bless you!