Kites Trailor yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by karanshergill

^But post Dhoom 2 the liking of children all that changed...and krrish3 is on the cards too...don't worry in guzaarish he is playing a magician so u can take children too to theater lol

i nt too sure about tht 😆..

is kites nythng mre than looks🤔
well u judge it after seeing the movie....hrithik never disappoints atleast after KMG that is 😎

Ofcourse there is no deepika

You tube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtDoFC8t_H4

i didn't say it because there is no deepika, ofcourse deepika can't be there in all the movies and if deepika isn't there it doesn't mean i will talk abt the movie.... i just didn't like , respect my opinion!
Barbara is beautiful n i like hrithik but the trailer just didn't impress me... just my POV.
oh well.i hope kites keeps up with the hrithik aura.strangely i was even more excited fr dhoom2 than kites.😔..maybe the over-delay has sumthng to do with it.
same here aneesha, even i was more exited for dhoom 2 ... :)
My bad sry kawal_tak i was in that mood hope u understand huh and the music looks awesome so do the visuals 👍🏼
EEEKSS!! Loveeee it! Hrithik looks hot, but i agree with somebody whos mentioned it here. It does look more 'international' for an indian audience (in general), if thats who they are targetting at/for. But i lovedd it, most awaited film for me..fo sure..
Hmm..this the much better than the first look promo, but I'm betting there will be a lot of overacting. So disappointed that there's barely a second of Kangana in the movie.

My bad sry kawal_tak i was in that mood hope u understand huh and the music looks awesome so do the visuals 👍🏼

it's alright
i love the promo- everything is spot on,
yes it is bold but it looks good. after kmg, every film he does can not be for kids- he has to experiment. and please- every indian film has bikinis and sex nowadays- it is just that kites has the image!