Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

I simply do not get this? What is happening?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hi everyone

I am stumped and trying to understand what exactly happened here?

They were telling us all along that the gharelu track was giving them great TRPs and they were doing all this for TRPs right?

Now they tell us the series is going off the air. I am really puzzled. D'oh

They introduced a major twist with veggie being murdered and Sameer going negative. Confused

I am sure this track would have given them great TRPs.

And then they decide to end the series like this......makes no sense what so ever Confused

Any insights anyone

Jhan

PS: I just hope that they give us some great couple scenes before the series goes off the air. Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

snehakapoorpravschillsleaves45megz.10Mru_bee-Doppelganger--Sid-Arya311sam.Ankita_88MrsKaranGroversankalp_praptiPreternatural..Serendipity..nikita_88Infinitedreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I simply do not get this? What is happening?" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
jhan

same situation is with me toooo........i dont understand tht if they need to complete its journey then why they introduced PTC???????i mean this twist of them.now saxena brother rift......i really cant get dis.....i m totally shocked to see dis thing.......matlab achanak se ekdam se bol diya d show is going off air......and as we dont have any contact information of  PH so we will nvr be able to know d inside story....indeed d show is neglected from d very beginning so i m thankful to god tht widout any promotion it still completed 7 mnths of its journey...

Edited by jhinki143 - 03 February 2010 at 8:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZMru_beeArya311desigirl_18Infinitedreams

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Jhaan...

I dunno either ... why torture with PTC track !

mayb  it was their last ditch attempt of getting TRPs ..who knows...

it is amazing that a show can go on for so long with zero promotions!! .. it speaks for the class of the show...

Just hoping to see awesome jodi scenes now instead of the PTC ..coz now the TRPs shldn't matter and at least the core audience gets what they want now..

-- Mru

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZArya311desigirl_18

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged

What I don't understand is that if the TRPs are going up then why end the show?

I wanna sob my heart out because I thought when Gautam Hedge was confirming that the show is NOt going off air  then it would not go off air.

I know I won't get to see Gk and CS together again and that's whats eating me inside out.

They kept rushing and I was afraid it was gonna end but I kept telling myself ..no it won't happen and now look

This in the ONLY show I watch right now and ...I really don't understand the reason for dumping at unceremoniously.....it was supposed to be there till JUne atleast right?

...excuse me while I go cry my heart out.......over a fictional show!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

snehakapoorAnjanaYYZViduuMru_beeMaz.-Doppelganger-jakhushiArya311desigirl_18sankalp_praptiliv2laughInfinitedreams

snehakapoor

snehakapoor

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
completely with you on this jhan.........cant understand this point that when the trp's were going up, why to end the show then?
they tortured us with PTC, killed ila, killed suman, bankruptcy all those twists meant that it will be on air for long..............but its so annoying that the original youth audience never got what they wanted and now the show is ending..............................

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@Mru - I hope they end the PTC stuff but, I wouldn't count on it. 

What irritates me the most is that I can't even find the TRPs for Star One on the TAM People-o-metre, so its hard to accurately conclude if the TRPs were going up or down or wat.  And it angers me that they said its ending in June when they were surely aware there was a possibility of it ending much soonerAngry

Preternatural

IF-Sizzlerz

Preternatural

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I dunno wats happening........I think its not true
I rlly dont know wat to say in this situation
overall I dont believ its ending

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Exactly Jhaan!

WHY?!

I am so very mad at the PH! it's THEIR fault that the show didn't get that many viewers......well HELLO dummies! They didn't care about their show and promote it as other PH's do!

They didn't allow the media to come to their sets and interview the cast and give out scoops!

They didn't think it was important to take initiative in anything what-so-ever!

They are at Fault! Big big BIG fault!

second one being the Channel! For bringing this nasty illogical and hypocritical "Gharelu" track in the picture!

Third fault i those "ladies" audience of India! sorry if i'm being crappy here...but they "Snatch " the youth entertainment!

arrrrrghhhhhhhh......

Time to calm down!

Calm down!

Alrighty! I guess there's no need to be angry now......caz after all the show was to end right?

It's just that i demand the reason....the answers to all the unanswered questions that we, the fans, have raised time and again whether it be utter lack of promos to on and off rumors!

Now I shall be back in my Rosh mode again!

relax krpsie...relax!

P.S. yeah you might be thinking what the heck is with this girl.....lol wrote my thoughts and feelings out!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45Mru_beeMaz.-Doppelganger-jakhushiliv2laughsankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top