SaJan FF:The"Un"Friends[PART 13 PG 16] - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for ur comments guys...
@sana : actually i wanted to get in a not so happening guy to continue d story further.. thats wat it is.. not so happening! :P
awsomeeeeee part..... loved it
ples cont soon, i'll be waiting n thnx 4 the pm
heyyy saaww u saidd 30 minss!!!
wheress the updatee???

ndddd pm me plzzz for the nextt onee
nddd eachh part aftr tht!
hugggss
sindhya aka cindy
hey guys..sry slightly busy..will update by the next hour pakka...
love ya! :)
                                        PART 5 : THE "UN"FRIENDS

It had been a week since she was Chacko's "official girlfriend" now.. And it seemed to get worse by the day.. She had let Chacko know, in no uncertain terms, that she was not interested in him, and it was just charity that she was giving him... "But why can't you like me, Gunjan?" he had asked, trying to imitate the "puppy dog"look Samrat often tried on her.. Contrlling her urge to slap him and cpoyrite that look in Samrat's name forever and immediately, Gunjan had just let out a breath and told him calmly.."That's because, Chacko, I like someone else.." That had been a mistake..Funny how she seemed to be making mistakes left right and centre afetr Samrat had entered her life... Shaking her head at her idiocity, she had racked her brains trying to figure out who's name she should take.. Smarat's ofcourse, being the only one true, and out of question..
Uttering a silent prayer for forgiveness, and apologising inwardly, she cringed and said "Sid.. Isnt it obvious? The whole school knows.." She treid to be rude, so that Chacko would take a hint and get away from her life..but no avail.. He just pouted..and said.."Yeah, I guess it was..But no problem..I don't mind it.." Shocked at the display of , or the lack of the famous "Male ego" , she went to find Samrat, wanting solace in the black dal he had in his lunch today, so lovingly prepared especially for her by aunty..just because she liked it..
"Here...! Sometimes I think my mom likes you more than me...Hmphh! So much for being the "Mama's Boy..Really Gunjan , I think at this rate, you will have to change your name from Gunjan Bhushan to Gunjan shergill in some days.." She stared at him in shock..appalled.. Did he even realise what he just said? "Samrat.. Um.. what..did.." "Save the questions for later Gunjan, a bball match is waiting for me.." and apparantly unfazed by the words he just said, barely registering them, he walked off, pecking Diya on her cheek on the way..

"Look Gunjan , I don't like you going too close to Samrat.. He has a girlfriend you know.." "Look, can't you just see I am doing you a favour by going out with you and leave it at that? Stop acting like a real boyfriend, for god's sake! " With that, Gunjan slammed the receiver down and made up her mind.. This had been Chacko's 4th question in a week about her and Samrat, since he had heard Samrat saying Gunjan Sherfill by the staircase that day.. She couldn't tolerate anymore..

"Samrat, I am breaking up with him.." "But Gunjan, what's wrong? Tellme..STop acting like this.. You have hardly told me what made you come to this decision..Is this a way to treat your best boy-friend?" "GUY-friend Samrat..not Boy-frined.. And if you want to know, then here it is.. HE THINKS WE ARE GOING OUT..! Satisfied? Now let me go get rid of this weight around my neck.."  And then she saw it.. The dimpled smile she had been missing since she had started going out with Chacko.. It flustered her, and as she saw his face brighten, she walked away before the treacherous patch of red, spreading rapidly over her neck, gave her feelings away..

"Hey listen..Im sorry I cant go out with you anymore.." With that, she turned around and walked towards Samrat, who was waiting for her with a ...victorious? smile on his face...

"Ow Gunjan, stop hitting me!!! Im hurt"  "Dont you dare Ow Gunjan me, Mr. Samrat Shergill! What were you thinking, getting your nose broken in school like this? Do you have the remotest idea of how it embarassing it was when someone comes in running saying 'Oh gunjan! Samrat is fighting for you and has got his nose broken'??What WAS all that?? " "Nothing Gunjan, I just..." "You just what? And dont look at me..Look down! Dont you dare try that puppy dog on me...You are not getting out of this one!" "Nothing really.. after you walked off, I just went and congratulated Chacko.. And then he punched me on my nose.. Now what was my fault in all this?" Gunjan smiled, pushing him aside, and walked home..

okay guys...heres part 5... am typing the next part too.. sorry it was kind of boring... nothign happening really.. but just wanted to write this down..sorry for the delay..was busy with exams.. :)
umm..and sice it was written in a hurry, sorry for the horrendous spelling mistakes i keep seem to be making.. :)
awsomeeeeeeee part
love it
hope im the first one to comment
thnx 4 the pm
                                  PART 6 : THE "UN:FRIENDS"

"Gunjan..Um..I need your help" Diya came walking to her, seeming unnaturally calm.. Something bristled inside Gunjan.. It was Valentines Day for god's sake! And instead of having "the time of her life" with her "dear darling boyfriend", she was here, asking her for help! And help.. The word made her cringe now..She had painstakingly sat through 2 hours of torture, while Samrat read , re-read, edited and rewrote a "love letter" for Diya yesterday, Gunjan as usaul being "the good friend" and helping him "express himself better" .. Sighing wearily, she turned.."What happened Diya?" "Gunjan, I am breaking up with him.." The words sounded like hammers in her chest.. She could see Samrat's face, crumpled, broken, and suddenly she wished there would be an earthquake or something, so that none of them would have to live to see tomorrow... Diya went on, apparently very much in control of her emotions,.. "So Gunjan, as I was saying, give this letter to Samrat..and handle him.." With that, she waked off, leaving Gunjan with the letter, bewildered.

"Hey Anish, can you sit in front please? I gotta sit next to Samrat.." Oooohh... You gotta sit next to SAMRAT? Wow, everyone, did you hear that?Gunjan wants to sit next to SAMRAT.."  Trying to laugh along with the rest of the bus, she concentrated on the task at hand, ignoring Samrat's quizzical looks and questions at her "sudden display of affection" as he called it.. She talked nonsense the rest of the journey..She even went as far as stoking his already bloated ego by praising him, ONLY after assuring herself that it is the last time she ever did it...

They were sitting on the verandah of his house, a regular army cottage... Aunty was inside, sleeping, and had told her to "go into the kitchen and hel herself if she wanted".  Tired of dillydallying, she steeled herslef, and handed him the envelope.."It's from Diya.." "OOh!!!! A reply to my Valentine's letter..I knew she was thinking seriously about me..and her future.." Expectation shone in his eyes, and broke her.. Here was this guy, giving his heart and soul into a relationship..and that.."that good for nothing witch, my EX-FRIEND", she thought angrily, "did not deserve one bit of it! "
As his eyes scanned the paper further and further, his smile dropped..A slight indication of tears shone in his eyes, and she instinctively put her hand over his, gripping it tight..After a few minutes, he folded the paper neatly and put it into his jeans' pocket.." What a day to break up.." was all he said for a long time...
And then, unexpectedly, his eyes shone.."I was an idiot, Gunjan, wasn't I? Wow...You really need to get a grip on yourself Samrat...Oh by the way Gunjan, is it just me, or are even you feeling like you just threw the HUGE albatross around your neck into the sea?" With this, he burst into laughter, and captivated, she joined in.. And that is how they sat for the next hour or so, two friends, laughing together in the sunshine after what seemed like ages..each too proud to admit they missed the othe..

okay guys,,,here goes..PMs later!!
i really like part 4 and 5 plzz contuied soon
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg saaw
it was an aweomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee partsssssss
fabulas mindblowingggggggggggggggggggggg
thank god dia ka chakkar gaya phew
plzzzzzzzzz continue soon
n thanx for the pm

love
sana.