Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: joysorrow

jai din akshi ki shaadi ka muhurat nikla tha usi din uski barbaadi ka bhi muhurat nikal gaya tha.........us din pandit ji ne keh diya tha ki beta aaj se aap hasne ko bhi taras jayengi😔

absolutely agreed with it........in fact who has kept his name naitik???????? does he actually know d meaning of his name?????/ i dont think so.......
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
last time she was reallly happy was when she took nandini to Royal Park and there she was delighted to hear Nandini's decision to marry Mohit and not that doctor...
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

last time she was reallly happy was when she took nandini to Royal Park and there she was delighted to hear Nandini's decision to marry Mohit and not that doctor...

actually she laughed at her barbaadi at that time.........nandani ki shaadi aur akshara ki barbaadi ek hi time par jo hogi
Krinya thumbnail

actually she laughed at her barbaadi at that time.........nandani ki shaadi aur akshara ki barbaadi ek hi time par jo hogi

exactly ! that was 2 months back...for that matter, naitik also has not smiled after tht episode...the only person who's seen smiling is Mohit's mom 🤣 kyunki uski lottery lagne wali hai
ankita2407 thumbnail

exactly ! that was 2 months back...for that matter, naitik also has not smiled after tht episode...the only person who's seen smiling is Mohit's mom 🤣 kyunki uski lottery lagne wali hai

her background song should be "paisa paisa karti hai is paise pai kyun marti hai.........paise ki laga do deheri" and mohit ki mom will dance like katrina ðŸ¤£
Edited by joysorrow - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

her background song should be "paisa paisa karti hai is paise pai kyun marti hai.........paise ki laga do deheri" and mohit ki momwill dance likekatrina🤣

haan n she will be dreaming ke nandini is singing to her "main baarish kar doon paise ki jo mohit ho jaaye mera" 😃

jokes apart i think mohit will not take any dowry and she will torture nandini 😃
ankita2407 thumbnail

haan n she will be dreaming ke nandini is singing to her "main baarish kar doon paise ki jo mohit ho jaaye mera" 😃

jokes apart i think mohit will not take any dowry and she will torture nandini 😃

haan wo to hai hi par nandu ki life is soon going to be hell coz a person like mohit's mom is never satisfied with the amount of money she is having........kahin thore din baad dj ki halat mohit ke ghar walon jaisi naa ho jaye.........sir pe udhar chada hua aur mohit ka ghar mahal jaisa.....cv's can show any thing......mohit ki mummy ke upar chappar phar kar paise ki baarish aur dj ke ghar sukha

haan wo to hai hi par nandu ki life is soon going to be hell coz a person like mohit's mom is never satisfied with the amount of money she is having........kahin thore din baad dj ki halat mohit ke ghar walon jaisi naa ho jaye.........sir pe udhar chada hua aur mohit ka ghar mahal jaisa.....cv's can show any thing......mohit ki mummy ke upar chappar phar kar paise ki baarish aur dj ke ghar sukha

OMG... agar aisa hua to.... it wud be fun to watch.... at least daddaji ka attitude udan-chhu ho jaaega.!!! fir vo sabse dhang se pesh aaenge.!!!
priyapiya thumbnail
Last Time I remember Akshara smiling/laughing is be4 this wedding cermony happend after that i dont remember......
Always Tension Tension and more Tension in her life.....Weather it is due to Dadaji,Mother-In-Law or Naitk.....
Edited by priyagurung - 14 years ago
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lets not talk abt Nandini's bday here- because it had nothing to do with Akshara's personal happiness, I am not being mean here by saying "personal", I meant Akshara smiling because of inner happiness, not being a part of some ceremony/ celebration.

So, me thinks she has been unhappy from the marriage day onwards and NEVER after that. 

I have had enough of this dirty serial, where Akshara is always treated as a doormat. If Nandini's cries, everyone is upset but ek aur beti ko roz rulate hain, I hate these singhanias. thankfully, I have stopped seeing this serial for a couple of days now, enough is ENOUGH.