D/L DMG ~ SID Ka Imtehan - 3 Feb 2010 Promo !!DHQ!

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

no words!! I'm comatose now!!!
Oh you know what this reminds me of??? I think in Akshay Kumar's first film there is a scene like this where the hero has to sleep with the heroine so she doesn't die 😊 Next morning, she wakes up to find Akshay beside her and she flips but when this other guy tells her that she would have died if it weren't for Akshay, she ends up falling in love with him and they have a song & dance on grassy hills.

Can it happen in DMG also....please? 😊
Originally posted by wilfen

no words!! I'm comatose now!!!

i totally agree with u yaar
i have nothing to say🀒
Images dint allow me 2 watch d promo🀒..anyways Thnxx for sharing..😊 Edited by Arzoo_KSG_KPS - 14 years ago
The above pic to prove that it will eventually a SidMa Track..
There will be no ARMAAN & 100% No KSG Comeback in Cinevestaas's "Dill Mill Gayye" Project

well u may be right on this but its really disgusting
Edited by hunder - 14 years ago
its very stupid wat they are trying to show now...in fact disgusting...
no comments.jus that it disgusts me.n e ways sidhima fans........congrats
love sidma...cant wait for todays ep!!
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Oh you know what this reminds me of??? I think in Akshay Kumar's first film there is a scene like this where the hero has to sleep with the heroine so she doesn't die 😊 Next morning, she wakes up to find Akshay beside her and she flips but when this other guy tells her that she would have died if it weren't for Akshay, she ends up falling in love with him and they have a song & dance on grassy hills.

Can it happen in DMG also....please? 😊

realli i havent seen that movie i dont think?
but anything is possible in this show yaar.... cvs must've watched that movie n now they r trying their luck with this kinda story n praying to god to get higher trp but they r thinking wrong we wont let them get high trp