Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lak001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Come on girls. Give Geeta a break yaar. She's still a spinster, remember? Let her show off her cleavage a bit. What's the harm? Everybody does it now-a-days. Better than showing off your boobs with a pallu half covering your blouse. Now that i find it more offensive than showing a bit of a cleavage..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lak001

Come on girls. Give Geeta a break yaar. She's still a spinster, remember? Let her show off her cleavage a bit. What's the harm? Everybody does it now-a-days. Better than showing off your boobs with a pallu half covering your blouse. Now that i find it more offensive than showing a bit of a cleavage..

I totally agree with ya...Geeta is young woman possibly in her early 30s? not sure...Dunno why she wants to be called maa 😕  Although she needs to stop acting like a little kid when her pupil does good or she gets good comments-grand salute...😳
jeffmish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lak001

you are right @Lak001. But she has started it this season, so obviously we noticed the change.
:)
set_raj thumbnail
 We are here to discuss performance and not physical apperance in such manner.

It breaks IF rule.

Topic Closed.