Pratigya

Pratigya 2nd February Written Update 2010

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

hey guys im finally back and im very sorry about last week i was a busy with school things and plus i have lot of tests in my classes sooo it was kinda hard for me to update. I would like to thank harsha very much for doing my updates for me.

Pratigya 2nd February Written Update

The episode starts with ardarsh saying that if jagmohan uncle isnt picking up the phone then that means bad news.
    Shyamji gets mad and tells him to not say bad things has he know's Jagmohan and he wont do anything in a hurry.
    Roli comes to the house and ardarsh tells her to go inside pratigya's room as she's there.
    Pratigya tells Roli that everyone is worried because Krishna and his friends beat up Nitin ji yesterday.
    Then pratigya tells Rloi that its my fault if he got the clue that i liked him to and says that its my fault and shyam ji hears this.
    Then she says the krishna promised me that he wont even touch Nitin ji and he lied and roli looks at the door and sees Shyamji standing there.
    Shaymji is asking pratigya who was she talking about and who said that and hearing him yell everyone else comes there.
    Naina ji tells pratigya to say what happened but she doesnt and shyamji says that she broke our trust.
    Pratigya says no dad its not that listen to me first and then she tells them what happened.
    Shyamji sits down on the bed and says the krishna is responsible for nitin's accident and nainaji goes to him and tells him to calm down and he tells her to make the lucnh box as he wants to go to the hospital.
    When shyamji is about to leave dadi comes and says why do you want to go there and insult yourself.
    Shyamji says that i understand jagmohan's feeling right now so we shouldnt take the things he says to heart and as for the wedding i know jagmohan and he wont break it for such small things.
    Then the bell rings and shyamji goes and opens the door and its the postman and he gives him a letter and then goes.
    Shyamji says that its a letter from jagmohan and he opens it and starts to read and gets shocked and drops the letter down.
    Ardarsh picks up the letter and reads it and then tells everyone that they wrote that they are returning the ring back and we're breaking this engagement.
    Everybody is very shocked and start to cry and nainaji tells Roli to leave now.
    Roli leaves and when she gets outside she sees Krishna sitting at the chai shop.
    Roli goes there and tells him are you happy now because of you a good girl's wedding broke and then she says that you'll sooo much bad luck that noone will ask for you and leaves from there.
    Inside the house, everyone is heart broken and sitting quietly and then the phone rings and its one of their relatives and shyamji starts t cry when they mention the wedding and he tells her that its off while crying and pratigya hugs arushi.
    After that phone another phone after phone keep coming and asking that they heard the wedding broke and what was the problem.
    After a while shyamji turns off his cell and throw the house phone on the floor.
  • Then outside they hear wedding music so shyamji says that he'll go see and just when he opens the door Krishna is standing in front of him with a plate covered with red cloth and everyone is dancing in the back and the episode ends on krishna's face.

I hope you guys like my work and if you do please press theLIKE BUTTONSmile

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 02 February 2010 at 3:25pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanot_nishasaakshi1305zeestar1RaviSharmakaushikaaumk3g2ER_ER_YApisceanmebinee10rWild_Pearlssandhya1237p@rasTanyazdisney101mushkan_2003angels_eyesicy_devilwutheringriniiiiminuurahmona_pakswe....Poojie....-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya 2nd February Written Update 2010" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update!!!! Wow!!! I wonder if Krishna will now convince Pratigya's family to let them get married!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

angels_eyes

IF-Dazzler

angels_eyes

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

krishna has guts you have to give him that...when everyone is crying over an broken engament the man comes with his own rishta wah  kya baat haiCool

thanx 4 the wonderfull update

lilindiangurl13

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Hug Thanks Roshni!!!! Looking forward to tomorrows episode.

lilindiangurl13

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
thanks . It was a good episode . I liked the rolly and krishna scene .

lilindiangurl13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top