MayUr/AR FF:Undefined Relationships..Upd:pg-135

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you so much Sano for making the beautiful siggy...😊

Hi everyone...😃

K vl aftr a gap of lyk 2 months or so...I am back again with a brand new FF. This FF is again for our bubbly pies..MayUr. But a lil surprise here...v hv Armaan-Ridhimma<KaSh pair> too... 😳

N another pair...bt as per da track of the stry I hv 2 kp ssshhh abt it..😆😉
Will be revealing abt them soon!!
The name of this FF is:"Undefined Relationships--The Eternal Bond"😳
So here it goes... I ll b waiting for ur comments bcoz only ur comments will make all the difference.. Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A quick sketch to let u all know abt the characters:

Nupur Bhushan: The sweet, charming and modern girl of today...bubbly, talktive and all that cool...things in her life change wen she meets her Mr.Perfect...Mayank...bt Nupur has other responsibilities on her shoulders and so thinks of those before herself or Mayank..

Mayank Sharma: The handsome, intelligent and ofcourse!!an eligible bachelor...the owner of Sharma Enterprises...Mayank was used 2 get adoring looks from girls until the day he comes across Nupur Bhushan...things take a turn wen Mayank finds himself helplessly attracted to Nupur Bhushan and finally in luv with her...bt then finds out all about Nupur's past...

Dr. Ridhimma Bhushan: A doctor by profession...Ridhimma is the elder sister of Nupur Bhushan...her friend..somebody who pretends to be quite happy bt has a painful past behind her...what?---u will know as u read the story..

Dr.Armaan Malik: A doctor and Ridhimma's ex-colleague...his is a character I'll hv to speak least abt at this point...!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part-1:

A beautiful town of Shimla...another ordinary day.A sweet voice came:"Nupur...utho!!Its 8am!!"the voice was that  of Ridhimma Sharma..Nupur's elder sister.

Nupur woke up in shock:"Kia?8am??!By God!!Alarm kyun nahi baja?"
Ridhimma:"Madam...jab aap k sapno mein aap k DDLJ ka Raj apni violin baja raha hoga toh alarm ki awaaz kaise aayegi??"
 Nupur:"Kia Di??!!!Tum bhi subah subah shuru hogayi!!"Nupur said innocently rubbing her eyes.
Ridz gave an adoring look to her sister and sat beside her on her bed:"My sweet lil princess...ready ho jaa...interview k liye bohat late ho jayega!Main breakfast ready karti hoon...jaldi kar...!!I have to leave too!!"
Nupur hurriedly got ready and then ran out of the house..looking at her watch she said:"Arey baap re..aaj toh bohat late hogaya!!"
After completing her graduation it was now tym for her to get a job...she was a modern girl...she looked adorable in her jeans n a simple KEEP KOOL shirt...now she was out n was 2 catch a bus so that she cud reach 4 the interview on tym...she was on street when a mercedes came at high speed...so high that it threw all the dirty water on the street on Nupur's dress...

Totally annoyed...:"Abay oye!Dekh k nahi chala sakte..."she took a stone n threw it on the car z back...the car stopped...and she watched irritated...out came a handsome hunk...suit boot n tie...he was a vry cute guy...he z our vry own Mayank...he went near Nupur n said..."kia kaha tumne!"

Nupur:"Had hogayi!Battameezi ki bhi koi had hoti hai...ek toh kapre kharaab karte ho upar se footage khate ho...andhe ho...aankhen chandi chowk mein bhech k aaye ho kia...?!"

Mayank smiled...calmly...he knew his cool smile was annoying the girl:"Just chill!Waise tumhare kapre aaise bahut ache lag rahe hain...n still if u dont lyk it...toh...just wait..."he went back to his car n brought a bottle a water n handing it to ridz said:"Dholo!"

Enough was enough...Nupur was not any gal to bear anything...she knew it was always TIT FOR TAT...:"Oh!Itna shawk hai dhone aur dhulaane ka...toh..."she got some muddy water from the street n rubbed it all over his face n said:"Ab agar tumhe nahi pasand toh tum DHOLO..."she said handing back the bottle of water...and left!

Mayank was insulted...he was not used to girls treating him this way...the owner of SHARMA ENTERPRISES...this guy was a wise businessman...

Nwz...now cuming 2 Nupur...struggling she managed to reach the office where she had to go for a job...SHARMA ENTERPRISES...she read...she went in n wen her chance came she said...:"May I cum in sir?"

A voice came..."COME IN!!"

To be continued..
Comments please..😳

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.To make my work easier...please add me as a buddy if u want me to PM you next tym I update...Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM list:
Ansh_Arti
basket_101
myownarea
seema.mittal2
Favouriteofall
sizzlingsis
sanjana25
nikki028
tehzeeb25
-afsha-
fariaa70
maizis
sadiq21
Sunshine Girl
Tapoor
lil_desi_goddes
hgrhr
adi_gupta
aish_punk
sammy4u
maloo19
aamirkhanfan
sanjanayadav
PheliNazar
mayurarti
kashndsel4eva
annie07
vruls
Tasnim2623
preethis
aishar
afshanaafreen
coolvini4u
Divya_kaldivya
Dpkavasudeva
Jiah.Angel
mjhtnupurmayank
meepha
pari.theprinces
naina0123
arunabhere
mjht_fan
gopi06
sushi1987
-Jess-
mehramanjeet88
ak12
armayurfan
xxJaSsixx
rads14
choco_pie92
sariska_mjht
samiralovemayur
Mari-ARtian
achoose
aancchal
sky86
devfansumita
Riddss
Ayesha4
Armaan-KSG
koolwaters_poo
anumeha_rajat
-Mansi-
bhoomika_ManU
chelsi
-sam-
mayur_my_jaan
ammy_ka_ashu
Nirvrithi
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INDEX:
Character Sketches: page-1
Part-1: page-1
Part-2: page-5
Part 3: page-10
Part 4: page-14
Part 5: page-19
Part 6: page-25
Part 7: page-32
Part 8: page-36
Part 9: page-43
Part 10: page-49
Part 11: page-56
Part 12: page-63
Part 13: page-71
Part-14: page-75
Part 15: page-78
Part 16: page-82
Part 17: page-85
Part 18: page-92
Part 19: page-96
Part 20: page-101
Part 21: page-108
Part 22: page-111
Part 23: page-114
Part 24: page-118
Part 25: page-121
Part 26: page-124
Part 27: page-127
Part 28: page-131
Part 29: page 135
Edited by kiran--madi - 12 years ago

Finally I am the first to comment!

Kirannnnnnnnnnnnnn 🤗
Missed you loadzzzzzzzz and of course your awesome FF!

This once sounds awesome too!
Mayank bigda raees wow, amazing combo with nakchadi Nupur!!

So continue soon and PM me obviously :)

x x
Edited by Ansh_Arti - 14 years ago
hello kiran di!!
i loved the first part of this ff..
nupur and mayank were soo cutee =P
i have sent yu a friend request.. nd i wud love to receive pms when yu update this
thxx
HiNaL

Kiran...!! *yay* u started a new FF :D

I was hoping its a MAyur FF 😃 u know my obvious bias towards MN 🤣

Was soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to c ur FF was a Mayur one n a rocking beginning!!

way to go :D

Heyyyy kiran
Really amazing start
Nupur is just too coolyo
Plzzzz continue soon
N plzzzz add me to ur pm list
oh god out of world yr
mind blowing
cont soon dear
pm me
wow
it was really good
contd soon
gr8 start kiran......glad u r back.......plz continue soooooon
gr888888
awwwwwwwwwwwwesome
update next prt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plezzzz pm me