Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979921royalb1ndubajiamimvatsaahcirchhedashaila_pbhanot_nishasoujik27anu1973Shahinakhdevila10pandey1akshtha19swarajgirzeestar1saggi80ER_ER_YAcharru***Anu***nandrjpkamatsmegha.p~~~Sweta~~~sp87Sun-Loveviraf4usushavvicrazyballArsha85mahalaxmikbakrikismattweetySri_Nidhikripsyahutaaloo12-Jiya-sanrajlovermd410bookbrain007gawkerGauri22rianiciatanya_viaksnkuttapusam78sihubahanesoni-zeeicy_devilsoap-criticbumtrinketnuttycleoPayal25-Samira-apknfjholashbipashaRoarkneela226minuuammoosMallika113stranger2rose*Piku*Pachu.P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 2nd February" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rospan212

rospan212

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
khemi is the worst sister ever. what the hell she thinks of herself?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsy

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita. So sorry that you had 2 crappy episodes to update back to back.

I already vented in the live update thread. I have been disappointed with Santu post leap but today I was disappointed in DM also for turning his back on his daughter. He was the one who promised Vanraj this 'rishta' and it is his duty and responsibility to make sure the son is compatible with Birwa - it is the question of the rest of her life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloveranna44ammoosnikita_88

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Thank you Nikita. So sorry that you had 2 crappy episodes to update back to back.

I already vented in the live update thread. I have been disappointed with Santu post leap but today I was disappointed in DM also for turning his back on his daughter. He was the one who promised Vanraj this 'rishta' and it is his duty and responsibility to make sure the son is compatible with Birwa - it is the question of the rest of her life.

I know its so hard to see DM so heartless, CryCry, he was ruthless before but he still cared here he just seems like a dead man and its not nice to see.

I know but now for the rest of the week I can read the updates and then decide whether to watch the show or not.

Thanks for Vanraj's name it totally slipped my mind! LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloveraparakshitijanna44

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikki....

such a filler episode ....

thanks to CV for making DM whimp and staying away from his responsibility toward Birwa and Suraj ... ...

I really felt bad -
1. when Virat cried
2. Baa's wish to have DM Back

What is wrong with Birwa? Santu should slap her so hard so she can be came in jameen (land) instead of flying in the sky...

Khemi ... don't even start me on that bitch

Krisha might be the cupid for bringing DM & Santu together ..

<<I hope Krishna will go and tell DM that Dadi is back and looks like Lakshmi..DM will roar >>>

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverJes75aparakshitijnikita_88

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

Thank you Nikki....

such a filler episode ....

thanks to CV for making DM whimp and staying away from his responsibility toward Birwa and Suraj ... ...

I really felt bad -
1. when Virat cried
2. Baa's wish to have DM Back

What is wrong with Birwa? Santu should slap her so hard so she can be came in jameen (land) instead of flying in the sky...

Khemi ... don't even start me on that bitch

Krisha might be the cupid for bringing DM & Santu together ..

<<I hope Krishna will go and tell DM that Dadi is back and looks like Lakshmi..DM will roar >>>

LOL I didn't even think of that, that will be awesome, I want to see that lion roar again, I mean I can't see him like this my heart went out to Virat as well, I mean this is meant to be his victory but it isn't!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloveranna44

svmi

svmi

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
The decision to quit watching  bandini after leap has been good one but please keep the updates coming. when Sanraj come together i wil be back. thank you for your efforts.- seema

sanrajloveranna44nikita_88

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Good update Nikita...

each episode becomes more disappointing ....i knew they wudnt make it tht easy for us ...to see santu n DM reunite ....waiting for those sanraj moments n also for santu to start making things better again ....feel so sorry for baa n bapuji ...at the time wen they shud be getting all the care nlove they have too c something depressing everyday...

waiting to c a strong santu n even stronger DM...punishing benba , khemi n maulik for their deeds....n getting the family back together....

sanrajloveranna44nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top