India-Forums

Metti Oli
Metti Oli

Trivia (Page 4)

MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Note for Canadian viewers: Thiru & Company are coming to Toronto for a performance on July 2nd.

rojapoo Groupbie
rojapoo
rojapoo

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
You guys should  call and talk to them may be!! tell them exactly how we all feel about the serial and make sure that all the ends are tied up neatly. we deserve that much definitely. Thiru should read MO's updates and Aleyamma's comments!!!
MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ramesh. I will post this info. in the episode summary today (only for U.S. visitors).
taruni Newbie
taruni
taruni

Posted: 17 May 2005 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Another piece of trivia.....

The "Appolo Sellappa's" departmental store apparently belongs to the same owner of the "Banana Leaf  Appolo". In case you forgot, that was where they showed another potential FIL for Bavani who was rejected subsequently by Bavani b'cos of his riches...

So Thiru probably "negotiated" 2 shooting sites for the price of one..Big smile

rojapoo Groupbie
rojapoo
rojapoo

Posted: 19 May 2005 at 12:04am | IP Logged
guess he is smarter than we thought him to be!!!  his lack of concentration shows in the serial!! i cant wait for it to be over - will give us more to spin in the nakkals!!!
taruni Newbie
taruni
taruni

Posted: 19 May 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Mo, in the title scenes images, there are 2 pictures which I am a little confused about...

1. Scene of a newly-wed (or yet to wed) couple - who are they? I can't make out their faces...doesn't look like Bavani. Is it Radha?

2. A scene where a man looks like he is crying and a woman who seems to be peeping at this from behind a door. Who are they? The lady looks a little like Dhanam but the guy doesn't quite look like Bose.

Thanks!Big smile

rojapoo Groupbie
rojapoo
rojapoo

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged
something interesting. i watched an episode of Neengal ketta padal done by Vijayasarathi - it was an episode with small screen couples - Ruby with his wife Devadarshini, shyam ganesh with wife and vijay athiraj with his wife - all of them act in serials and cinemas too!! Ruby was asked to sing and my God, he sang so well - a nice melodious voice suitable for all soft nos!!! So I guess he will be singing during the visit of MO team to the US.
taruni Newbie
taruni
taruni

Posted: 23 May 2005 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramesh

Taruni,

MO-vai thaan ketpeengala? Naanga ellam makka Big smile (Metti Oli vidama parthalum)?

Sorry Ramesh, I didn't mean it that way. Since it was MO who posted that photos, I thought MO would know better...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Metti Oli Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index