India-Forums

Metti Oli
Metti Oli

Trivia (Page 2)

MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Did anyone watch Aiswarya Rai on David Letterman last night? I thought she was confident, but could've done a lot better. Especially on a comedy show like the Late Show.

MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

The doorways in the old man's house are very low. Even Leela has to bend to pass the doorway....possibly why the woman went mad in the first place!

MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Did you see Aiswarya Rai in the L'Oral commercial on NBC? They showed it in the middle of Apprentice! (may be they have been showing it all along, today is the first day I watched prime time show after a long time).

The house that M & Saro saw today: As usual, each room was in a different colour!

MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I think some people are taught (at least in this serial) that if they give lots of pauses between words, it will be considered good acting. Some people do it to a ridiculus extent. Saro is one for sure, and today I noticed Vasu too. Next time one of these characters show up, observe and post your comments.

Edited by MettiOli - 14 February 2005 at 9:21pm
rojapoo Groupbie
rojapoo
rojapoo

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
" think before u talk???!!!!" with this much thinking why would they still say the wrong words at the wrong times?? BTW, where is ramesh?? not to be seen!
rojapoo Groupbie
rojapoo
rojapoo

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
was asking about you - cant say i miss a thief!!! all that guy wants is the money from his parents and wants to cradle snatch Bhavani!!! note that u have a twin now!!! u should make one of our names as yr password so that u can do a trial and error trick and arrive at the password - considering that there is a heavy traffic in our forum now!!!!
MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

I thought we were effecting a switch between Selvam & Ravi (or Selvam & Sundar), but looks like Ramesh switched to Ramesh2 first!

Welcome back Ramesh(2). How did your job switch go? And let me be the first to beg for a Nakkal update from you.

rojapoo Groupbie
rojapoo
rojapoo

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged
alamak, the twin must have forgotten both the passwords!!!! gave u a tip!!! get back as a triplet!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Metti Oli Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index