Pratigya

Future Track

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

albatros

albatros

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I think this will happen in future episodes,

Pratigya will be very sad after the engagement is broken, She will ask questions to Krishna who will just say it is all because i like you. Then his family will come in picture where they will see krishna gets what he wants. Pratigya will put some conditions in front of Krishna like change yourself to good guy and his sister will help him ( as one of the post said she is the second main lead) to change the way pratigya likes.

Both krishan and pratigya will face a lot of challenge with both the families and at end krishna a changed man and pratigya to fall in love with him evantually.

What do you guys think??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneeeanu-sminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future Track" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by albatros

I think this will happen in future episodes,

Pratigya will be very sad after the engagement is broken, She will ask questions to Krishna who will just say it is all because i like you. Then his family will come in picture where they will see krishna gets what he wants. Pratigya will put some conditions in front of Krishna like change yourself to good guy and his sister will help him ( as one of the post said she is the second main lead) to change the way pratigya likes.

Both krishan and pratigya will face a lot of challenge with both the families and at end krishna a changed man and pratigya to fall in love with him evantually.

What do you guys think??

idk nothng wil hapen like this coz pratigyas family wil gv pratz to krishna just to save thr izat

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
That's a good prediction. But i think the engagement won't brake so easily, Nitin will still want Pratigya.

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anonymous-

That's a good prediction. But i think the engagement won't brake so easily, Nitin will still want Pratigya.

ya u r right

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Nice prediction, but this serial has always offer new concepts, i mean we always predict something but we see totally different track ... so lets see how long ur predication ll work Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top