Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Ka bay kahaaan ho saab loog, ek din Krishna ne deedar naheen diya tu ab koi forum per nahin ayega ..... guys this forum is living bcz of US (not united states, i mean we, us LOL )

Guys plzzzz make us feel ur presence in the forum and keep the forum rocking keep posting new topics and continue ur discussions on a hottt and handsome hunk Krishna   Embarrassed

or should i sing a song for u, WAKE UP ARHAANIYAANS, WAKE UP ..... WAKE UP ..... WAKE UP ..... WAKE UP ...... WAKE UP Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehahaque--Anna--minuumima190587

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y is the forum so dead" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prabhkallu

Goldie

Prabhkallu

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I'm enjoying reading your and pretty girl's post very much... Tongue
I feel that this forum has become more brighten up when both of u around. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneee

albatros

albatros

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
You are right yasmeenee, I guess after reading about " khukhar" Krishna family and not seeing him yesterday made us all sad. Just waiting for some good romantic episodes not torture drama.

Any ways quick questions how do you all make VM's, I mean what software do you all use?

yasmeeneee

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I agree wid u forum is soona soona

yasmeeneee

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hey yaaa... Krishna is back Dancing and he's back with a bang!!!
He was so surprised when Roli informed him that the engagement had been called off...
they have showed such reality that every relative started calling them to make fun, real acting by Shyam ji...

and thank goodness this precap has come on Tuesday, we have a full week now Smile

yasmeeneee

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prabhkallu

I'm enjoying reading your and pretty girl's post very much... Tongue
I feel that this forum has become morebrighten up when both of u around. Smile

Awwww thanx Prabha, even i like prietygrl posts but she is busy these days with studies .... but u all r also making the forum active so be here and keep discussing .... i love to discuss the serial and esp Krishna
Embarrassed

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by albatros

You are right yasmeenee, I guess after reading about " khukhar" Krishna family and not seeing him yesterday made us all sad. Just waiting for some good romantic episodes not torture drama.

Any ways quick questions how do you all make VM's, I mean what software do you all use?

i used and usually Movie maker is used for VMs .... and guys dont be scare of Krishna's family lets face it LOL

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

hey yaaa... Krishna is back Dancing and he's back with a bang!!! <br>He was so surprised when Roli informed him that the engagement had been called off...<br>they have showed such reality that every relative started calling them to make fun, real acting by Shyam ji...<br><br>and thank goodness this precap has come on Tuesday, we have a full week now Smile<br><br><br>

aray haa yaar .... loved to see him back like u said with a bang ..... i hated that part when relatives were calling me its called "jale per namak" Angry .... shyam jee is a really nice actor

i was laughing like hell on Krishnas shagun, bechare shayam jee was going through a hard time and he was LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top