yuvi ur not yuvi nice twist - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
guyz maybe he is yuvi just not the yuvi that was uppose to come to sanjeevnai.he has to be a doc othewise how else has he been treating patients so far.
i guess, this is the biggest twist... totally unexpected...

i hope yuvi's bro and mac etc are all explained well...
I totally agree.. this is a completely out of the box twist.. its very interesting and i am looking forward to it!! Although this one lie is probably going to shatter Naina completely but i applaud the CV's for trying something new, different, modern and intersting..

Btw, nice post Sana!! :) LOL, and WhoNa 🀣 nice name!! πŸ˜† 

And i like Raj, i think his mean ways might just grow on me.. i just love the way he manipulates, controls, threatens and flirts all at the same time.. i wonder what is his thumbscrew!! 😳
Originally posted by koolaries4

I totally agree.. this is a completely out of the box twist.. its very interesting and i am looking forward to it!! Although this one lie is probably going to shatter Naina completely but i applaud the CV's for trying something new, different, modern and intersting..

Btw, nice post Sana!! :) LOL, and WhoNa 🀣 nice name!! πŸ˜† 

And i like Raj, i think his mean ways might just grow on me.. i just love the way he manipulates, controls, threatens and flirts all at the same time.. i wonder what is his thumbscrew!! 😳

mehjabeen😳  😳 u knw we shud kidnap RAJ n we shud check uske  dimaag mein kya hai n learn πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜† help me in kidnapping n yes am luving dis track it's hatke jhatkeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by 1kaarzoo - 14 years ago