Pratigya's story...

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Hye all this is my first thread on this forum, i am liking this soap so far , pratigya's story is very much similar to a Pakistani drama serial"Tair-e-Lahoti, in this drama the main lead was a goon and had strong political influences and had a mother only who is opposite of his son kind hearted and nice, the main lead name was pasha he kidnaps the girl who herself is very educated and belongs to a decent family and than he marries her and in the last for her sake he decides to surrender himself to the police but he got murdered before that, it was the last episode, but the starting of the story is very  much similar to pratigya, pasha also follows the girl everywhere and even goes to her house and kidnaps her before her parents get her married to her cousin😊

Well i am not comparing anything i did'nt like that drama too much but i like to watch pratigya, btw pratigya seems very different from the way she was shown in the first promo bold and courageous anyways i am waiting for the time when Pratigya will teach Krishna some hard lessons that will be a treat to watch.

Thanks
Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Hay Maleka, welcome to the forum .... unfortunately i vent seen this serial but the way u explained everything it seems like there r some similarities in the show ..... but plzzzz i dont want Krishna to die in the end   πŸ˜­ NEVER ..... btw Krishna has done nothing like killing or kidnapping or other illegal stuff he just love Pratigya 😳 and for that i dont think he has to go to jail πŸ˜†Edited by yasmeeneee - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

Hay Maleka, welcome to the forum .... unfortunately i vent seen this serial but the way u explained everything it seems like there r some similarities in the show ..... but plzzzz i dont want Krishna to die in the end   πŸ˜­ NEVER ..... btw Krishna has done nothing like killing or kidnapping or other illegal stuff he just love Pratigya 😳 and for that i dont think he has to go to jail πŸ˜†

i agree with you sweety but not completely harrasing a girl is not a small crime and he should goto jail for that i like what he do he is being very naughty i hope prat becomes a strict mentor of hisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mallu
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dnt want krishy to die
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey, this is interesting... maybe Pratigya is inspired by this show, but 1 thing is for sure Krishna will not go to jail and neither will he die!
and yes, we definitely want them to spend some time before marriage or if marriage does happen in a couple of epi. to come then, it should be something like 'taming of the shrew'  πŸ˜†