Pratigya

Abbay chup dhakkan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
phewwwwwwwwww shaymji talks so much na. i got mad at him last night the way he was talking and keep on talking and on and on. i wish i could say this to him

abbay aik min ruk na kisi aur ko bhi mauka do. had hai apni kahay ja rahay hoAngry

what say frnd? and secondly i am sick with pratigya's habbit of not speaking why didnt she tell i know he didnt allow her to speak but aferwards she can tell but as usual she kept a maun varat LOLWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abbay chup dhakkan" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.