Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
U no guys ...barring salman i have never met or seen any movie star in person ......and luckily for me that day his flight got delayed and he stayed that long oher wise i wud have had just 20 mins with him ..............................................
And like rhea said he looks so good in person ...but i think when u get a chance to speak to him his inner beauty sort of takes over the outer looks!!!!His eyes are so expressive ..its like he can speak thru them !!!!!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg u r sooooooooooooooo lucky 

Originally posted by: rdfan

Rhea - it was summer of 2007 nd i saw him at the emirates lounge in dubai ...my flight to london was late at night  so i was merrily sleeping and bec of an announcement i woke up ..and he was sitiing merrily on the seat opposite mine ...i rubbed my eyes in disbelief and he just kept smiling  .......and then i just found a paper to get his autograph and that time my mobile fone had a very low quality camera so the pic i took with him wasnt great but its still is part of my room back home in india with the autograph pasted behind it ...we talked quite a bit...he is so much fun ..and has such a great connect ..i mean ne body who came forward to meet  him ..he was so warm to them ...and some of the things he has said in the interviews above he mentioned those to me as well ....like the one abt not having a bad day he explained the logic to me and i have not had a bad day since ...also he said to me before he left for his flight that I'll remember you ........and ever since i am waiting for an opportunity to meet him just to c if he remembers ...... He has no issues ...i mean he was just sitting there like me or ne one else ...he was there for 2 hrs ...and he was just enjoying ... i can go on and on and on ....he changed my perception abt my own life in a way

He has some of  the smartest one liners ...very sharp witted i must say !!!

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

U no guys ...barring salman i have never met or seen any movie star in person ......and luckily for me that day his flight got delayed and he stayed that long oher wise i wud have had just 20 mins with him ..............................................

And like rhea said he looks so good in person ...but i think when u get a chance to speak to him his inner beauty sort of takes over the outer looks!!!!His eyes are so expressive ..its like he can speak thru them !!!!!

Thanks again for sharing ur experience.Appreciate it.

My best friend n her friends who are studying in Mumbai met Salman at a restaurant in Mumbai( Candies).It wasn't a 5 star place,but just a normal eatery.

He was there with his family for lunch .She said that when Salman saw that the girls were eager to talk to him,he requested them if he could finish his lunch and then speak to them.Later he came over to their table and gave them all autographs ,took pics and joked with them  n was referring to them all as "Sweetheart"😛.
There was 1 guy in their gang,so Sal looked at him n asked the girls "What's he doing here alone with all of you?" and also enquired where they stay and how will they go back etc etc..

My frnd was not a fan of Salman's ,she always used to say that the only thing he does is take off his shirt blah blah....but after meeting him,she's totally bowled over .
ISano thumbnail

😳

radhana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking awesome in both pics...
ISano thumbnail
i jsut love each pic of his..