•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
 Today Baba convinced Savitha-Aai that they cannot allow Shravani roam around with Sindoor on her forehead as Archana's still in their house and they also cannot let people know that shravani's pregnant BUT  don't Chawal-residents say anything as Shravani is staying in  her late fiance's house anyways? Till Archana had come to stay with Manav,Manav was alone...didn't the Neighbours say anything about Shravani living in such a house where there's a lonesome Young Male unrelated to her..huh?   And even if Manav marries Shravani NOW ,she's going to give birth to a child just after 5 months(It's not that Manav married Shravani just after they came to know that Shravani's Pregnant,it has been 4 ,lonnnnnnng months!) Will that be OK with chawl-residents that a girl having baby after 5 months of her wedding Day?😲  I guess people living in Chawal are middle-class people with Strong,traditional values..... how can they 'tolerate' such things going on in a household for 4 months? How come Nobody questions about Shravani?How about Chawal 'rules'..?Edited by iamindian - 14 years ago
this girl Shravani is allowed to get away with murder .

I hate Shravani... and I hate Savita... and very soon PR is gonna be history for me at the rate things are going.

she wont b giving birth 5 months after of her marriage with manav(i hope it doesnt happen but lets assume if it does). manav and archana have to stay together for 3 months, then they will be divorced and manav will marry shravani only then. so 5-3=2 months. so shravani will b giving birth 2 months after her marriage and no one is gona say anything or ask anything 😆 and they wont b able to see shravani in that condition and then the baby? they r not blind!! they will see everything then dont u think they will say bad things then?? i think by doing all this drama they r destroying their izzat more! i dont know what these ppl r doing
they shud say all bad things they should make shravni, savita's and manav life worse they deserve it. sharvni shud commit suscide after this idiot girl no sense at all. then they shud realise. and also manav shuld realise that.he deserves it. tarun was right TU BAHUT PACHTAYEGA AGAR TU ARCHANA KO NAHI BHULA PAYA

guys make a contest or voting pole by PRians

SLAPPING SHRAVNI
SLAPPING SAVITA

i will give my biggest slap to shravni that it shud kill her child forever.
i know everyone hates shravani but a mother will always protect her child in any way and be selfish about her child. but i think shravani could have taken a better decision than this. she is an educated woman! but right now she acts less educated than archana and savita!she could have done a lot better but she chose to act like this and she will b paying for that in the future.

yes tarun was right. manav bauhat pachtayega.
After birth chawl people will dance "Oh bhaya All is Well"
MK Deepa OMg... U R hilllllllarious🤣