Posted: 01 February 2005 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
***i got this from a yahoo group
Kesar is at the hospital with Vikram. She is still in shock by what had happened. She tells Vikram that she has to inform everyone at home but he tells her not to inform anyone right now, as they would unnecessarily get worried. He tells her to go and look after Pam, as she is unconscious.
2. Natasha looks at a photo of Mannu. She tells herself that Mannu has done a lot for her and she, too, wants to give him so much happiness. She decides to give Mannu a surprise. She goes to the kitchen and asks the cook about Mannu's favorite food. The cook tells her that Mannu loves Italian food. Natasha sends him away and tells him that she would prepare food for Mannu today. Dadi sees Natasha in the kitchen and asks her as to what she is doing there. Natasha tells her that she wants to give Mannu a surprise and is preparing his favorite dishes.
3. Kesar tells Vikram that the doctor informed her that Pam may regain consciousness in a few minutes. Kesar, again, tells him that they have to inform everyone but Vikram tells her not to. Just then, the doctor comes out of the ICU and Vikram goes up to him. The doctor informs Vikram that they weren't able to save Mannu. Vikram is stunned. Kesar sees Vikram talking to the doctor but is unable to hear anything. She tells herself that Vikram must be hiding something from her and that she must call home right away.
4. Dadaji gets a call from Kesar's Dadaji, who informs him about Mannu's condition. Dadaji is stunned.
5. Dr. Walia tells Shalini that he is handling a very complicated case at the moment. Shalini thinks that he is referring to a medical case and asks him about the condition of the patient. He tells her that the patient has a very minimal chance of recovery. He, then, asks her about her 'session' with Rudra. He asks her whether she was able to find out about his past. Shalini tells him that Rudra is emotionally hurt, as his wife ditched him in such a condition and went away with her 'boyfriend'. He tells her that Rudra deserved what he got; after all he also did the same thing. He tells her that she should be feeling happy seeing Rudra this way but she isn't. He asks her whether she still has a soft corner for Rudra in her heart. Shalini tells him that she just did what he asked her to.
6. Vikram tells Kesar that Mannu wants to talk to him in private. Kesar tells him that she wants to come along with him, too, but Vikram tells her that she wouldn't be able to see Mannu in such a condition. He tells her not to let anyone come in while he is talking to Mannu. Vikram goes in Mannu's room. He goes to Mannu and takes out a piece of paper and an inkpad. He takes Mannu's thumb and presses it on the inkpad, after which, he takes Mannu's thumbprints on the paper. But right at that moment, Dadaji comes in the room and sees him. Vikram is stunned to see him. Dadaji sees the paper in his hand and slaps him. Dadi and Kesar come in, too. Dadaji shouts at Vikram. Just then, the nurse comes there and tells them that they have to take Mannu's body for post-mortem. Kesar, Dadaji, and Dadi are stunned. Dadaji asks the nurse as to how and when did it happen. The nurse tells them that Mannu's body was 90% burned and he had no chance of recovery. She tells them that they told Vikram to inform Mannu's family members. Kesar, Dadaji, and Dadi start crying. Dadi slaps Vikram and tells him that God would never forgive him for he didn't even let them meet Mannu for the last time. She tells him that he would never be happy. Kesar remembers how Vikram had only saved Pam when the fire broke out in factory but didn't help Mannu when he was just close to him.
7. Pam dreams of the fire at the factory and gets up all of a sudden. She shouts out Mannu's name. The doctor and nurse try to calm her down. Kesar comes there and Pam asks her about Mannu. Kesar is unable to control her tears and goes out of there.
8. A postman delivers a package to Natasha at home. Natasha opens it and finds a doll inside from Mannu. She is happy to see it and says 'Thank you, dad'. Just then, Nitika comes home. Natasha sees her smiling and asks her as to why does she look so happy. Nitika tells her that dad would tell her everything when he gets home. Nitika sees Natasha happy, too, and asks her about the reason behind her happiness. Natasha tells her that she has prepared a surprise for dad.
9. Kesar tells Dadi that she can't bear to see Pam in this condition. She tells Dadi that Pam keeps on asking about Mannu. Dadaji tells them that he has to inform Rudra about this. He calls up the hospital in Michigan and asks the receptionist to connect him to Rudra. The receptionist informs Dr. Walia that there's a call for Rudra from India. Dr. Walia attends to the call and tells Dadaji that Rudra just had his operation yesterday and isn't in the condition of talking. Dadaji tells him to inform Rudra that his father has passed away. He tells Dr. Walia that Rudra will have to come back to India. Dr. Walia tells Dadaji that he can't give this news to Rudra, as it will be a big shock for him and would affect his recovery. He tells Dadaji that it would be better if they don't inform Rudra about this. He also tells him that Rudra can't travel for about a month. Dr. Walia tells him that they can't do anything about a person who has passed away but they should at least try to help a person who is about to recover. Dadaji agrees with what Dr. Walia told him. After putting the phone down, Dr. Walia tells the receptionist to divert all calls for Rudra to his cellphone.
10. Dr. Walia meets Rudra and tells him that the date for his operation has been fixed. Rudra tells him that he has to inform his family members about this but Dr. Walia tells him that he had already informed Pam about this. Dr. Walia is about to leave when Rudra stops him and tells him that he and Shalini knew each other for a long time. Dr. Walia tells him that he knows that Shalini was his ex-girlfriend but it doesn't matter, as this is their past. He jokes with Rudra and tells him that he had a lot of girlfriends before he got married. Rudra laughs at this. He tells Rudra that they shouldn't worry about their past but think about their future. After saying that, he leaves from there. Rudra tells himself that Dr. Walia doesn't seem like a bad husband at all and wonders why Shalini not happy with him. (End).