Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Feb 1st Written Update:AbHer's Picnic on Terrace

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update todasy episode is a ust watch lovedd th terrase sceness mdhav and rashmia re cute as well but i skipped their parts cause i didnt want to wait to see abheer leher scenes hehe
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyots .. Thanks for the wonderful update!!   It was a super fantastic episode!! Loooved AbHer!!!    
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[B][/B] Thanks Jyo...lovely update and very nice episode. I am beginning to enjoy this story....I am waiting for the day when Abheer starts throwing the orders to Leher.
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!!! Love this Gaurav in this role better than Love ne...!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you Jyoti
I really wonder howmany multitasking ( show following) you do??? I can not even keep the score๐Ÿ˜†
I just loved abeer: pasmina hai abeer wajpai nahi, the way he calls her Mugalsarai at the end and  hum dono yaha chat par poori raat ,daadi ko bhi abhi hi aana tha?? just awesome.๐Ÿ‘

Chalo yaar kisi toh seriel main thik thaak pyar ka mausam aa raha hai๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot jyoti for the update.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimdim

[B][/B] Thanks Jyo...lovely update and very nice episode. I am beginning to enjoy this story....I am waiting for the day when Abheer starts throwing the orders to Leher.

Madhudi I think it will b other way around๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I m sure Leher will b throwing orders on Abeer even after marriage and this will give lots of heart attacks to his pyaari Dadi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update. AbHer scenes were awesome.They were so cute together. There chemistry is excellent.
Whole episode was good but it ended on a sad note bcoz chacha sees Leher.In the precap they showed he is angry on Leher
I think now Leher's reputation might get spoiled bcoz Kulbushan is not happy
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

Thank you Jyoti
I really wonder howmany multitasking ( show following) you do??? I can not even keep the score๐Ÿ˜†
I just loved abeer: pasmina hai abeer wajpai nahi, the way he calls her Mugalsarai at the end and  hum dono yaha chat par poori raat ,daadi ko bhi abhi hi aana tha?? just awesome.๐Ÿ‘

Chalo yaar kisi toh seriel main thik thaak pyar ka mausam aa raha hai๐Ÿ˜›

Arpita yeah recently I hv been really doing lots of multitasking na๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...I guess I m breakin some sort of record now..watching maximum shows in one time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
I agree yaar at least we hv some happiness and peace in some show..dunno how long it will last..but till the time these two fall in love we can expect some light hearted episodes๐Ÿ˜ณ...once AbHer falls in love,the real family drama will start..so till that time we can enjoy๐Ÿ˜›..thats why I want this falling in love process to go in slow motion๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†