Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: aliyaha

No offense but u guys have a habbit to copy armaan-riddhima fans now
U start calling cvs daily like we do and now u make demands please stop this stuff its so weird
Oh and before i leave im going to make sure this couple never happens karan returns or not

hmm u can't stop anyone😕. AR fans and sidma fans equally have the right to do what they want and from when did calling CV's turn into a copycat thing?😆

Edited by Jennifer.L - 14 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jennifer.L

hmm u can't stop anyone😕. AR fans and sidma fans equally have the right to do want they want and from when did calling CV's turn into a copycat thing?😆

Umm it did u guys just love going against us because of your own reasons
I dont even know what to say to u guys
And i never stopped u did i all i said u guys should stop i dont even know where u live that i am going to stop you
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
*coughs* Dhara then i wished it didn't come when mines came:)

And i don't need ghazzilians reasons to show off siddhima first place..

Aliyaha fine.. then i hope you have already tried that and i won't see demand siggies:) HAHAHA

Anyways answer my yesterday question or you can leave:)
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ramsha247

HAHA Yams we shouldn't give them ideas yet like these 🤣
What if they show it already? HAHAHA

But if they do later on after all the process, i want Riddhima to give in a kiss first 🤣

OMFG I just had to reply to this

What happened to NO MUSHYNESS NOW? ROFLLLLL thats hypocrisy🤣

Anyways..continue...I always thought you said NO MUSHYNESS and NO Kiss...but here you are...asking for one🤔

Good luck hun!😉

EDIT: ALSO girl no one wants to copy your posts..nor anyone does..that post was inspired by someone elses post--and that person got credit on the main page..Go check for yourself😛

BYE!
Edited by anitamalik - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: aliyaha

No offense but u guys have a habbit to copy armaan-riddhima fans now<br>U start calling cvs daily like we do and now u make demands please stop this stuff its so weird<br>Oh and before i leave im going to make sure this couple never happens karan returns or not<br>

excuse calling a person in telephone is a copying oooooh i never knew telephone was invented for a particular group of ppl only. 😆

ur leaving? 😆
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anitamalik

<br><br>OMFG I just had to reply to this<br><br>What happened to NO MUSHYNESS NOW? ROFLLLLL thats hypocrisy🤣<br><br>Anyways..continue...I always thought you said NO MUSHYNESS and NO Kiss...but here you are...asking for one🤔<br><br><br>Good luck hun!😉<br>

I said NOT now.. later on 😉 😉

We are not hungry for it 24/7 and as you call it MITHAI! 😛
Alu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Evita.

excuse calling a person in telephone is a copying oooooh i never knew telephone was invented for a particular group of ppl only. 😆

ur leaving? 😆

hahahah so funny your last line was it made me laugh

Stealing our ideas is copying not using a telephone

<br><br>OMFG I just had to reply to this<br><br>What happened to NO MUSHYNESS NOW? ROFLLLLL thats hypocrisy🤣<br><br>Anyways..continue...I always thought you said NO MUSHYNESS and NO Kiss...but here you are...asking for one🤔<br><br><br>Good luck hun!😉<br><br>EDIT: ALSO girl no one wants to copy your posts..nor anyone does..that post was inspired by someone elses post--and that person got credit on the main page..Go check for yourself😛<br><br>BYE!<br>

we dont like NUN-romance like u ppl. 😆Edited by Evita. - 14 years ago
Alu- thumbnail

OMFG I just had to reply to this

What happened to NO MUSHYNESS NOW? ROFLLLLL thats hypocrisy🤣

Anyways..continue...I always thought you said NO MUSHYNESS and NO Kiss...but here you are...asking for one🤔

Good luck hun!😉

EDIT: ALSO girl no one wants to copy your posts..nor anyone does..that post was inspired by someone elses post--and that person got credit on the main page..Go check for yourself😛

BYE!

Ya we credited u dint even credit the person u copied ramsha u dint

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 Ramsha we will ask you first before we make any topic just to see we're not copying LOL girl it was just co-incidence

you're misunderstood Ramsha!!
Edited by Kash4eternity - 14 years ago