Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Bandini 1st Feb

Episode starts with a new day. Maulik is on the phone and Virat and Sukera come to M-house. Virat has come to talk to DM, Taru wants to know about what. Virat says Vanraj Gohill and his whole family are coming to talk about Birwa's ristha. DM agreed to this relationship years ago and now that they are coming DM has to speak to them, he has to take on his daughter responsibility. They leave.

Suraj and Toral are in Toral's room. Suraj is playing the guitar and Toral has her fingers in her ear. Toral is telling Suraj to stop because even now the baby is kicking. Suraj says he is dancing not kicking! Ba is saying we hope he isn't like you and Suraj is saying he needs to be, if he is like Birwa we will all be gone then. They discuss Birwa's wedding, but they all think Birwa will say no, Toral says DM can convience her but I am not sure that he will. Suraj says if she says yes then she will make a husband her employ as well. Ba sends Suraj away to get Toral a drink.

Suraj tells Santo that Toral is calling her. Khemi sees her, and is having flashbacks of Santo. She is following her when Benba sees her since she has crossed the line and calls her back. Taru asks her why she is following her. Khemi says I don't trust her and tells Taru about the Mandir situation and the payal incident. Taru and Khemi work out that it is Santo. Taru calls out for Laxshmi.

Santo comes to the hall everyone is there she walks over to Taru. Taru is asking her why she went to the mandir. Taru keeps on accusing her. Khemi says she won't speak like this and Khemi goes to take of the veil. Khemi asks why she is here. They command her to lift it. Khemi takes of the Viel and everyone is shocked. Its someone else. Khemi asks her why she came to the mandir and she says to do a Puja and the Hiten goes bas Khemi, I been watching this drama for ages. Hiten tells her to leave and to go and do her work and then says she is poor no need to make fun of her in this house. Hiten leaves from there mad and then everyone else leaves. Taru tells Khemi not feel bad and that now her doubt has gone, she is just a maid don't worry about it. Khemi still doesn't seem pleased.

Champakali is out there with Laxshmi asking who she is when Santo calls Champakali and tells her this is Bansuri, Santo tells her that Bansuri was released from jail just today, she came straight to meet me. Flashback mode, how Santo took Bansuri to the storeroom before anyone could see her and explains how she is a servant in the house. I knew something like this would happen after what happened at the mandir. Bansuri asks what will happen now that they have seen Bansuri's face. Santo thanks her. Bansuri asks about the future plans. When Khemi comes in, Bansuri hides and Santo covers her face, Khemi says I don't believe what you said downstairs and ask her what she is hiding. Khemi says I will be watching you and tells Champakali and Santo to go and work. They both leave and Khemi leaves as well, when Bansuri knocks something over in the store room, but Khemi thinks it is a rat and she locks the store room. Champakali and Santo panick but Champakali says we need to leave now.

Santo is thinking that she has to meet Malik today especially before she gets caught, she looks into DM's room and sees him in there and tries to go in, DM thinks it is Krishna and Nadini and tells them to leave from there.  Krishna comes there and sees her face and calls out Laxshmi, and asks her what she is doing there. Santo is thinking he has seen my face that is ok, he doesn't recognise me, she puts her veil on and then goes up to Krishna and hugs him and kisses him on the head and then Krishna says no one is allowed to go near Dadaji expect for me and Nandini not even you or he will get angry. Santo says I will go, but tell your Dadaji to come out of his room once. DM hears her voice and opens the door and Krishna says he has come out of his room. Santo is happy and DM is walking towards her.

Episode ends.

Edited by nikita_88 - 01 February 2010 at 11:08am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeindy1979b1ndumvatsaazminamprabhamahcirchhedabhanot_nishasoujik27Shahinakhniki_pnpandey1nungakakaswarajgirsaggi80zeestar1ER_ER_YArudmilaSwiss Mallus3chaudhivanta29ssanjana***Anu***kamatsnandrjpmegha.pinzrita7482Arsha85mahalaxmikcrazyballsp87viraf4ualoo12Sun-Loveahutasur_aur_taal-Jiya-smilegirlmd410Gauri22bookbrain007sam78sihuTheSnowmankuttaputanya_virianiciahamsghbahanebumtrinketsoap-criticpunjabi#1nuttycleo-Samira-anna44Roarkneela226ashbipashapaljayuknaik99kweetrockstarfuzzyfaceapknfjholvrsharma-SilverFlames-minuuammoosswan20lipshaaniveditha*Piku*meghapartiPachu.PAnu-ReddyMallika113leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 1st February" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Niks.   What a blah epi...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i think it was rather nice eps Khemi's scenes :P

rpmenon

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Niks.. its really hard on youOuchHug What fuzzy.. how can you be sooo different from usShocked

nikita_88

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks Niks.. its really hard on youOuchHug What fuzzy.. how can you be sooo different from usShocked
  times are hard and i suffered so much so it's time to let go and move on besides we're never gonna get what we want so might as well join the enemy (FYI I am being sarcastic abt my comments on the evil trio.....i assume all of you are aware of that)Wink Like the Jedi knight that I am the force is strong with me, i will never turn to the dark side ....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08anna44nikita_88

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Niki..   So the week begins with a bang, crash and pop... Hahahaha on Cruella thinking she got her hands on gold.. So bad that Santu has got a brain.. (very smart move)   All bahu's in M-Mansion visit the store-room and so it was Bansu's turn and bachari is still in there..   Krish is the new radio mayavanshi... just hope he doesn't khol Lakshmi's aka Santu polle or else Devdas will return to the room of doom...   Please Ekta grant us all one wish.. Please make DM grab Santu close.. Please.. Pretty Please with a huge cherry on top..   Santu was soo funny checking DM out, scared and she got caught in the act too..tut tut.. Santu grinning way just shows that Santu hasn't grown up much.. she is still the teenager in love... I wish she grows up and kicks some a$$

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22sg08anna44nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Thank you Nikita.

So Santu is still playing hide and seek in the house. I am getting frustrated with her character with each passing day. Chances are that tomorrow Khemi is going to reach Santu before DM does and she is going to be thrown out.

sg08anna44nikita_88

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
santu deserves to be thrown out of the house even then she will not learn!!!

sg08anna44_dkmystery_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top