Fan Fictions

Dil Hi Dil Mein ... RA ff ...part 26..25/11 - Page 26

sweetangel_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

Nice part

thora  emotional tha... poor muskaan ... 

hope armaan ko thodi jaldi aqal aai,,

continue soon

heyyy...welcome...πŸ˜ƒ...aapko pehle yaha kabhi nahi dekha..naye ho ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry sorry...hello and welcome...ya emotional to tha..time time ki baat hai..once she was too happy with her life..and now the most gloomy..all thanks to the same person..coincidence..good or bad..who knows...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetangel_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sumi_162710

Sorry for the delay in commenting dear...😳

Anyways...coming to the part...I am sooo glad Naaz was there wid Muskaan...and she asked Muskaan to at least talk to Armaan...however I am not sure how well thats gonna be...πŸ˜•...but of course its worth a try!! 😊...And well...am not much worried...as u assured a happy ending...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...so am counting on that...πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah...w8ing for the next part too...lets see if at all Muskaan can speak to Armaan...and if she does...how he reacts!! 😳

Continue soon dear...😊

no sorrys plz..i understand perfectly...though hard to not admit..that i waittt for ur comments...πŸ˜ƒ...
looks like everyone was most glad about Naaz's presence only  πŸ˜†

hmm...smart girl..even i dnt knw how will it go...ConfusedπŸ˜†... ya bt ofcourse...baat to karni chahiye na...many times...not clearing such misunderstandings...turn out to be the biggest regret for the rest of our lives...😊...
hmm...happy ending..?? lol...I shudnt hv revealed tht πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...sara maza kharab hogya..bt kya karu..i didnt want unnecessary suspense either..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

keep reading...πŸ˜ƒ
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Drswss selection scene & song wer nice.Aman's entry is a twist.He may make Armaan jealous.plz update soon.dont make us wait 4 long.Edited by jasminerahul - 12 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice one...
liked it...
continue soon
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part πŸ‘πŸ‘...poor muskaan ...she really fell in love with a dumbhead πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... such a ignorant boy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...what we shud do with him πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...missing the "smart" hero 😳.

aman's entry for once i thot... muskaan going to hug armaan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... hope aman be of some help for poor muskaan 😭

continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG... What did you do... Zaheer aur Muskaan ki engagement... and poor Muskaan... she didn't even say No... how can she...she is in such a bad shape...

ANd when will Armaan realize that Muskaan loves him and not Zaheer???

Good that Aman is here... hope he does something... 

Cont soon...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 26
poor Muskaan...
ye Armaan ko hya hogaya?
he doesnt feel anything for her?
now Aman is here...
grrr Armaan...
cont soon dear...
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Muskaan is shocked to hear Armaan say that he had always know of Zaheers feelings for her. And so Muskaan thinks that Armaan has never had any feelings for her.
Muskaan realises that Zaheer had always acted strange around her. she can see the happiness on his face. She notices how excited everyone in the family is. Muskaan aaj tak sirf dusron ke liye jeete aayi hai aur ab bhi who apne feelings kisi ko keh nahi pati.
But she is only able to think of herself with Armaan. It conforts her to have him around. She is trying her best to hide her pain and stay happy for her family.
She finally breaks down infront for aman. Hope that he will convince her to speak with Armaan and solve this misunderstanding without hurting anyones feelings.
please continue soon.
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey nice update...yah i just read ur fic so start commenting from the last part...ye kia ho rha hai whats happening poor Muskaan, she was shocked to see Arman enjoying teasing zaheer with others n love the scene when armaan chooses lehnga for her but when did Armaan realizes love towards  Muskaan...good that Aman is here...hope he will do something..n yes nice selection of song...loved it...its one of my fav  πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ...please cont soon...

take care..

Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago
akkiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow lovely part jaan ...this story is jus getting better with every part ... but writer dear updates so late ...but m nobody to say anything coz i m myself like dat lol

poor poor Muskaan ...the guy she loves  so much has jus no idea of wat she is going thru ...

I think Aman will work as the jealousy facter for dear Armaan ..hope he does ... nahi to tubelyt kabhi jalegaa hi nahi ...n bichaari muskaan Zaheer se shaadi kar legi

continue soon ..story is going jus great

love u
akki