Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Great show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Piasengupta21

Piasengupta21

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
hey i am new here i had watched the first week of these show but after that i fad not,but Today colors had been showing the whole story..I had been watching it and really like it.We Bengalis usualy say that " Darun " means excellent.I really liked the show Abir-leher a great couple.what do u call them together get me know.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great show" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top