Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Agle Janam's Bali becomes Krishna's father in Pratigya...

Star Plus' Pratigya will see the family of Krishna entering in the show, in which Anupam Shyam ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneeeminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Agle Janam's Bali becomes Krishna's father in" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu-s

IF-Dazzler

anu-s

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Pratigya is such a refined girl, how will she manage in Krishna's house with such type of ppl?

Edited by anu-s - 01 February 2010 at 5:20am

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Lo ab ye hi din dekhna baki tha...Angry

waha pratigya ki mom match nhi yaha Krishna ke dad.....
ROFL

Seriosly guyz...i jst h8 dis man....uffffffffffff he is so irritatingThumbs Down
Ise krishna k dad ka role mil kaha se gya bey..AngryLOL

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
but he is the correct one to potray what type of family our hero comes from... no wonder why he keeps away from his home the whole time!!! LOL

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Dkmystery u r right he does suit the family but yaar i dont like him either, in the beginning i thought its Lali's father in law, they should ve taken him he is a nice actor plus suit this character .... but this person i dont know i dont like him at all Angry

now i ve a feeling that serial ll take the track of the movie shakti, starring karishma kapoor and snajay kapoor

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

Dkmystery u r right he does suit the family but yaar i dont like him either, in the beginning i thought its Lali's father in law, they should ve taken him he is a nice actor plus suit this character .... but this person i dont know i dont like him at all Angry

now i ve a feeling that serial ll take the track of the movie shakti, starring karishma kapoor and snajay kapoor

are haan, I saw that movie coz of SRK.. loved Karishma's scenes with her son... and cried when SRK died Cry

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Dkmystery u r right he does suit the family but yaar i dont like him either, in the beginning i thought its Lali's father in law, they should ve taken him he is a nice actor plus suit this character .... but this person i dont know i dont like him at all Angry <br><br>now i ve a feeling that serial ll take the track of the movie shakti, starring karishma kapoor and snajay kapoor
<br>are haan, I saw that movie coz of SRK.. loved Karishma's scenes with her son... and cried when SRK died Cry<br>

OMG u too SRK fan, so m i Embarrassed .... first krishna and now SRK wts ur star grl LOL

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkmystery

Dkmystery u r right he does suit the family but yaar i dont like him either, in the beginning i thought its Lali's father in law, they should ve taken him he is a nice actor plus suit this character .... but this person i dont know i dont like him at all Angry <br><br>now i ve a feeling that serial ll take the track of the movie shakti, starring karishma kapoor and snajay kapoor
<br>are haan, I saw that movie coz of SRK.. loved Karishma's scenes with her son... and cried when SRK died Cry<br>

OMG u too SRK fan, so m i Embarrassed .... first krishna and now SRK wts ur star grl LOL

I think jo bhi SRK ka fan hai wo Krishna ka bhi hoga, both are awesome lovers, isn't it? Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top