Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Break Me Open - Page 47

Posted: 14 years ago
I only saw Jennifer do her favourite timepass. Hit JW and keep smiling at him. She surely bullies him a lot on the sets.
yaar we hv to keep sending him love mails in the fb a/c......................

that way we can bal out the hate mails......................

Fb links

Personal  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504245890

Fans  http://www.facebook.com/people/Karan-Wahi/599089401

at least send him frndship invitation.........while sending frndship req..add the personal msg that WE R LOVING SIDHIMA.............

doesnt matter whether he accepte the req or not........WE JUST HV TO SEND HIM THE MSG

I also feel that Sid needs sometime away from Riddhima. He needs to sort out his life and Riddhima needs to sort out herself.He has done enough for her to earn her gratitude for an entire lifetime. Enough is enough.
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I only saw Jennifer do her favourite timepass. Hit JW and keep smiling at him. She surely bullies him a lot on the sets.

@blu......IT SEEMS SHE IS VERY FOND OF HIM....................and why shudnt she b................KW IS SUCH A GEM OF A PERSON...............

KW is a basket of cottonballs in real life. He is sweet , he is fun , he is funny and a nice human-being. But a big big mischief maker. Quite a joyful person.
Originally posted by sidsk

Poco : Thnx!! 😳 I would love to see Sid take Ridz to Atul and walk away from there...the look on her face then will be priceless! Definitely Sid is no punching bag...that too after saving her life so many times.

Abanti : nah I dont really like posting on the main forum.😳

@red..............but yaar..............by the topics in the forum it seems that WE ALL R HATING THE PRESENT DMG.......................

BUT WE HV TO MK OUR PRESENCE FELT...................otherwise a WRONG pic wll go to the cvs and cast who ll b visiting the forum.................

i know bashers ll b there.................u can refrain them from entering by a small msg at the end saying BO BASHING.....bas kam khatam.................

BUT PLZZZZZZ DO OPEN A TOPIC ON 2DAYS EPI...............UR TK ON IT WAS GOLD

Originally posted by Pocahontas

KW is a basket of cottonballs in real life. He is sweet , he is fun , he is funny and a nice human-being. But a big big mischief maker. Quite a joyful person.

I KNOW.........KW IS A UNIQUE COMBO....................he is a very naughty...happy go locky guy with a heart of gold
Don't worry, Abby. Creatives and writers visiting the forum know exactly what topics to visit and what topics to take seriously.
poco, will u stop thareefying KW, i can't stop blushing!!!☺️
Haha. Whether i taareef karofy of KW or not.... you will still keep blushing , Kaister.