Pavitra Rishta

Shravani to turn negative- Manav to marry Shravani (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-SD-

Goldie

-SD-

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged

I don't know why the PR makers are going to do such a mistake. Do they feel if ArMan reunite, they will have no story to streach the story?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shravani to turn negative- Manav to marry Shravani (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
And if this happens then I hope 3 more things happen with this .
 1. Shravani making life hell for Savita .

2. Because she is now divorced , D Baba getting Archana's marriage fixed with a very nice and loving person.I know she says she will stay with Manav for 7 janams but at least D Baba trying and someone  genuinely good getting interested in Archana .

3. Shravani forcing herself on Manav all the time .....LOL
Getting his garage and just about all his things on her name .

But obviously none of this will happen as I think this is all a rumour .

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Manav himself knows archu loves him and thats why he wants archu to hate him so that she can move on in her life..... he is thinking for archu only, but only thing he doesnt know that archu cant move on without him..... he is hurting himself 10 times more than archu.. ia gree archu has suffered a lot, but manavs family too has sufferd ... going to jail.. losing young son... losing respect....and manav is one who is sort of family man and thats why he is doing wrong.. but he will rectify his mistake and we will be seeing him taking care of her....regarding putting sindoor, he is wrong..but he has to chose either shravanis baby or archu at same mooment within seconds and way savita was handling him was also wrong..let archu live there for few weeks.. and it doesnt matter how much sindoor he puts on shravani, he cant be said married to her as he is not being divorced to archana yet..

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Because she is now divorced , D Baba getting Archana's marriage fixed with a very nice and loving person.I know she says she will stay with Manav for 7 janams but at least D Baba trying and someone  genuinely good getting interested in Archana .

What a crap...Archu cant think of anyone other than manav.. she wud rather remain unmarried and she has committed it earlier too....various truth are still to be out like savita sent divorce papers to archu and it wasnt archu and savita was behind ruining ArMan relation, not archu or manav....that cud play crucial role....

@SD;
 they have destroyed PR now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharadwaj_k

geethika

Goldie

geethika

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged

This will not happen.Its a rumour.

Archana suffered more than manav.
Even though Manav lied about his education and job....... she accepted him.....
may be she was wrong  when Ajit trapped Manav.......
she wanted to talk to Manav before signing the papers. she couldnt talk........
why was she blamed for Sachin's death?It was accidental death.......
she didnt want to marry Satish.......

Problem is that she didn't open her mouth at the right time ........ when she confessed her love for Manav strongly .. he is not ready to accept her.. because of his foolish decisions........

Manav wants to marry shravani to give her baby a name........ what if the baby comes to know the truth about his father..

I dont think creatives will make a mistake....... I think after archana's accident.. manav will take care of her(not out of sympathy)......armann will reunion........

vishwap

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
this is just impossible!!

atleast i trust this much with to the creatives

sensodyne

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I for one will not be so dispappointed if this happened . For sure it would be painful to see Manav finally divorcing Archana and marrying Shravani properly . But now I am sort of getting used to his cold hearted behaviour .I expect him to go to any lengths for Shravani .Honestly  I will not at all be surprised if he did this . After all at this present moment that is exactly what his intentions are .
In fact he wants Archana to hate him and move on in life as well .
He is the one who wants both of them to go their seperate ways .

It would be a treat to my eyes to see savita getting punished by none other than Shravani . To see Shravani turning into a posessive, nagging and a jealous wife to Manav ( something that Archu never was ) .
That is the only way both this mother / son team will understand how to value and keep a good person .
And the best thing that shravani can do is to make Savita work like crazy and never  let Savita touch gold and any of her money .

That would be divine justice .

As for Archu , if she still keeps on loving Manav even after all that he is doing ....then good luck to her .

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I m sure this is just a rumor again... Cant happen for sure.. SO not at all worried..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top