Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged

LOLLOL

AbHer(Yami and Gaurav) came today On Saas bahu aur betiya for a Fruits special episodeEmbarrassed

So they both were given few grapes and they decide to make a beeds type of a necklace with the help of black & green grapes and a sui-dhaga(needle and thread)LOLLOL...

Both starts making the necklace with those grapes and sui-dhagaLOL..after finishing the necklace Gaurav puts it on Yami's neckEmbarrassed..he really prepared a beautful necklace by putting alternate green and black grapes inside the dhagaLOL..

Yami too prepared a similar looking necklace with grapes for GauravLOL..but Gaurav was like I hv my unique style and so he converts the necklace into a hand-braclet and ties it on his wristLOLWink

Then Gaurav says that we r very creative people and we know these things also apart from the little bit of acting that we manage on screenLOL..Yami and Gaurav then together jokingly tells that if u'll too want such necklaces then contact us on Aaj Tak asapROFL

In the end Gaurav signs off by saying "This was our special FruitshalaLOL where we r showing how to utilize waste food in a creative way"LOLLOL

Gosh the segment was so funnyLOL

Here is the video Thanks to SurakshitaClapEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 01 February 2010 at 5:33am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipspreearies7tvfrnds001NooriiMona_Mauryasam.surakshitarahmona_paksweEksiePureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AbHer's Fruitshala on SBB in Aaj Tak:Updt+Video" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
wow really? OMG cant wait to see it. These two are so cute <3.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

sweetshab

IF-Rockerz

sweetshab

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
yup that was sweet..

they were enjoying each bit..

jyoti06

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged

a fantastic update. reminding us of the old-gold platinum days

here is the link to add fruity spice to your update

hilarious

Edited by surakshita - 01 February 2010 at 4:25am

jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surakshita

hilarious

Surakshita nice to see after so many daysHug..I hv seen u pressing the like many times..so u r a silent reader hereWinkEmbarrassed

between the link is not opening...can u put it again hereEmbarrassed

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged

So detective Guru Jyoti did see the silent me here

yeah i normally drop in most forums from bidaai, yeh kheta, love ne, Kmh, baytaab, agle, ck and kk too hehehe

Where huju/gk/kk are there i ardently follow them. hehehhee, but it is just that not much time to post and comment but really do have fun reading the posts of all

I just left some grapes on the table at home, was thinking did GK pick them up .. heheehe. sure now when i go back home would definitely eat those grapes in memory of this Fruitshala sbb clip 

here is the link

Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by surakshita

hilarious

Surakshita nice to see after so many daysHug..I hv seen u pressing the like many times..so u r a silent reader hereWinkEmbarrassed

between the link is not opening...can u put it again hereEmbarrassed

Edited by surakshita - 01 February 2010 at 5:34am

jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Surakshita now its fineEmbarrassed..I updated the post with your video..thanks so muchhhhEmbarrassed

Between yeah its always interesting to see the names of silent members with the help of like babaWinkLOL..I saw u pressing likes on updates and other postsEmbarrassed..in fact even I go and visit forums like bidaai and all that whenever I get timeLOL...

Now thau broke your silence..chalo I can expect your comments regularly hereWinkEmbarrassed

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Jyots .. Thanks sooo much for the update .. and posting the video too Smile 

Just watched it .. and gosh .. these 2 .. especially GK is totally mad!! But sooo adorable .. that he made those grapeleces (grape+necklace LOL)!!! Awww .. he's just toooo cute yaa!!

Loved how said that anyone can contact Aaj Tak for thier "artwork" LOL Yami looked pretty with her hair tied up .. and GK .. as usual Day Dreaming

GauravsDbest

Post Reply New Post

Go to top